Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

This is a complete DQ look! Also reminds me of Heera in some way! 😉😆

Bol what did you do after reading the OS?? Mann mein kuch kuch huya? 😉 Bura bhi huya toh bol de, koi parwa nahi!! Adwi does that all the time. 😆 She will not like this one for sure. 😉😆

reminds u of heera , woh to hona hi tha she is my major inspiration...

& what adwi will not like...😕

i talked to her today .
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

Lagta hai madam gayi!! 😆 I can now come out from under the chair. 😉

ur lucky time , say thanx to azeez...😉

& pass the chair to me now...😛

Shukriya Sabke Sahib!! 😉 😆

Here you go Manu, you can have the chair, who knows you might need it next time. 🤣
lghosh thumbnail

This is a complete DQ look! Also reminds me of Heera in some way! 😉😆

Bol what did you do after reading the OS?? Mann mein kuch kuch huya? 😉 Bura bhi huya toh bol de, koi parwa nahi!! Adwi does that all the time. 😆 She will not like this one for sure. 😉😆

reminds u of heera , woh to hona hi tha she is my major inspiration...

& what adwi will not like...😕

i talked to her today .

My OS, she will say it is too mushy for her taste! AMK talked too much, there are no intelligent villains here! 🤣 Okay, she will kill me for talking about her in her absence!! 😆
old_charm thumbnail

Here you go Manu, you can have the chair, who knows you might need it next time. 🤣

hmm...lag raha hai ab mujhe...🤢😆
old_charm thumbnail

My OS, she will say it is too mushy for her taste! AMK talked too much, there are no intelligent villains here! 🤣 Okay, she will kill me for talking about her in her absence!! 😆

ohh that is very much adwi...😉

don't worry girl is very busy she'll not know , full laziness...😡 + exams... r keeping her away .

but if she got to know then my fate will also be same like urs .
Edited by --cute.manasi-- - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail

hmm...lag raha hai ab mujhe...🤢😆

😆

Okay chal, let me get ready to go to my friend's place now. I have to take appetisers there. 😛 Aur batana zaroor sach mein kya kiya OS padke. 😃
From tomorrow the Christmas decorations will all be up on the streets, in the malls, outside houses for the next whole month! I love this time of the year!! 😃
old_charm thumbnail

😆

Okay chal, let me get ready to go to my friend's place now. I have to take appetisers there. 😛 Aur batana zaroor sach mein kya kiya OS padke. 😃
From tomorrow the Christmas decorations will all be up on the streets, in the malls, outside houses for the next whole month! I love this time of the year!! 😃

oh wow hv fun...😳

sure i'll tell u all , first i hv to enjoy the second read of that delicious piece that u delivered to us this morning .
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

ENJOY THE SHAAYARI -

KUCHH LAMHE AUR TUMHARA SAATH CHAAHTE HAIN

AANKHON ME THHAMI WO BARSAAT CHAHTE HAIN

JAANTE HAIN BAHUT CHAHTE HO TUM BHI MAGAR

TUMHARI ZUBAAN SE EK BAAR IZHAAR CHAHTE HAIN

❤️

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Aap ki dil ki dastaan mein jo kashish hai,
Aankhon ki zubaani mein jo bandish hai,
Chahate toh hum bhi kuch sune aur kahen,
Par aap ki izhaar ke lamhe ki intezaar hai!

awesome...😃👏

thanx lavanya & lana di...🤗

old_charm thumbnail

Thank you Manu darling!! 🤗 Vatshy is not celebrating Thanksgiving today, Canada celebrates Thanksgiving in October, only in USA we celebrate on the 4th Thursday of November! So Aparna, Pallu, Jahnavi, I and anyone residing in USA will be celebrating Thanksgiving today. 😃

ohhkk...😃

Thank you Muskaan!! 😃 Being a hardcore romantic that is what you will find in my writing as well. I love the concept of romance itself, so am in love with 'Love'!! 😆 Not the Mills and Boons type but the ethereal and sublime love which attracts me more, 'brush but not touch', 'confess but not openly', 'yearning but not giving in', 'flirting with eyes and words but no contact', 'Teasing but not being crude'...I love all this! 😉😆 And now they are in a wonderful stage of courting, so all the more appealing to me! 😃 All the emotions you have mentioned will see fruit at this stage now. 😃

i soo sooo love this...😆
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Good Noon Banjaras and Baisas

How are you my lovelies? My beehive is churning out honey sweet as ever, I see... 🤗

Happy Thanksgiving to all the USwaasis!🤗

Vathsy.. glad to know that you're feeling better now...

Aparna... your packing must be going on... full-swing...

How is lil Mina, periyamma...

Manu and Lana thank you for the recipes... I am tempted to try the bread roll recipe.. does it stay crispy for long or does it need to be eaten hot straightaway, Manu?
Lana... since you seem to be quite adept in the kitchen.. do you h ave a foolproof way for making cutlets... without the crumbs falling in to the oil and burning 🤔

Chellam's Friday poem...
Lana your OS... I am going to reserve for a time when I have nothing else on my mind because I don't like skimming through it... gimme a day or two..
so I can relish the handsome man and beautiful woman in it... enduring the effects of something called chemistry!

And how are the rest of you?

What a sweet remix poem, Periyamma... LOVED it so much ... and the previous poem too ... where Heera talks of her husband... and he talks of taking her in the secret garden...
So sweet of all of you to ask for me...

I know I generally say 'busy busy...' but this month really has to be the busiest ever... apart from the birthdays and parties and the guests, my house has been struck down by sickness from last week... after older one fell ill with stomach flu last week, my poor birthday baby has been ill this week... since his birthday... horrible stomach flu even through the night... only today has he gone back to school looking half-the-size he was last week... 😒
so not much sleep either... hence... my energy was low.. and couldn't come online much...
🤗

this is sad , plz lashy di don't stress urself we shall wait .

as lana di said this is contagious , so plz take care hope no.2 regains his health soon .

& lana di popsicles really...😛

since lavanya di & lana di two experts hv already told you regarding cutlets , i hope it helps u & u enjoy it thoroughly...😳