Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Colour sight aroma and sounds, all enhanced by the morning sunshine
Mother nature at her briliant beautiful best , looking very lovely and divine
Giving the valleys her warmth and her love, and her soothing serene embrace
The resplendent greens speckled with bright colors, are all a gift of her grace.

Are all a gift of her grace, this divine beautiful Valley of Nature?
The lush meadows with its green lustre are a treasure to nurture!
The dawn sun rays working it's wonders on the hills below to behold,
The birds, animals, bubbly river, green mesh are all held in a mould!
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Bad Lana di ...you made my Manu di cry 😑

Wish I could make you cry!! 😑 Jhooth bolti hai aur upar se saying AMK knows who lies!! I have 1000 witnesses here who will vouch that you called him public property!! So what lies?? I will tell him the truth and then he will see to it that you don't say these words ever again!!

>>>she and her empty threats
Also...Please tell him how you have got his life size chocolate statue and everyday bit by bit...shiva shiva I can't even say

And I have seen your red, blue, green, yellow color shades of your Prananth when he is in front of Ustaad, so don't even go there about saving you!! 😈 He will be busy saving himself!!
I thought they were your shades when you broke the glass accidently ...we all saw 🀣

selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just asked Lashy that as an afterthought. πŸ˜†
Why hold hands and bid adieu? May be it could be ...ahem...the beginning...☺️...of...err...

an evening garden in the haveli gardens to check if the zergul flowers are yellow or golden.🀣

Yes...yes...🀣🀣
Beautiful Poems...Yours and Lana's...πŸ‘πŸ‘
lghosh thumbnail

Kuku, you already have an interrogation pending with the Ustaad . do not invite another.😲 And do not put Azeez in tight spot...AGAIN. πŸ˜’

Eggjactly!!! 😳 Challenging me and the Ustaad by calling him 'public property' and then hiding behind her Prannath expecting him to save her with his valour that too from his Ustaad!!
selvi1275 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

Wish I could make you cry!! 😑 Jhooth bolti hai aur upar se saying AMK knows who lies!! I have 1000 witnesses here who will vouch that you called him public property!! So what lies?? I will tell him the truth and then he will see to it that you don't say these words ever again!!

Also...Please tell him how you have got his life size chocolate statue and everyday bit by bit...shiva shiva I can't even say

And I have seen your red, blue, green, yellow color shades of your Prananth when he is in front of Ustaad, so don't even go there about saving you!! 😈 He will be busy saving himself!!

I thought they were your shades when you broke the glass accidently ...we all saw 🀣

🀣🀣
Goodnight Cutiepie Cookie...😊
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Whose lovely hands?πŸ˜•
Mine?😳

Selvi πŸ€—
Cookie GN da... πŸ€—
Bond best of luck, sweetieπŸ€—
Beautiful DM ManuπŸ€—

I haven't been able to read yours and Lana's jugalbandi... but I am sure it'll be splendorous poetry to cherish once I finish 42πŸ‘
selvi1275 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Eggjactly!!! 😳 Challenging me and the Ustaad by calling him 'public property' and then hiding behind her Prannath expecting him to save her with his valour that too from his Ustaad!!

So you three will return together probably...
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

Rama, Rama!! Oh, you want me to complete your incomplete sentence!! Well, I am relishing and devouring with rejoice the chocolate statue of my CS to my heart's content!! Ab Khush?? Le seena taang ke bol diya, meri teri jaisi koi hera-pheri nahi hai!! Samne kuch aur peeche kuch! I love him and boldly and openly say so!! And unlike you, I don't need to show a chair to the family and society and a ladder in front of your beau! All results of half-nikaah and Kalyug kartoot!! 🀣

And yes you have seen my blue shade of gloom and purple shade of embarrassment out of guilt in letting my love down but you have yet to see the RED color of my wrath which I have not yet shown!! 😈 And even the jealousy mode green you have not viewed yet! So BEWARE!! 😈
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
selvi1275 thumbnail
Okay...Me signing off too...I think Lana and Periyamma will be the first ones to read 42...GN...

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Whose lovely hands?πŸ˜•
Mine?😳

Selvi πŸ€—
Cookie GN da... πŸ€—
Bond best of luck, sweetieπŸ€—
Beautiful DM ManuπŸ€—

I haven't been able to read yours and Lana's jugalbandi... but I am sure it'll be splendorous poetry to cherish once I finish 42πŸ‘

thanx...πŸ€—