Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

πŸ‘ lovely.

Btw, that rosewater sprinkler is mine, isn't it, ☺️ the one Jalal gifted me to cheer me up because i was waiting long till he finished his siyaasati discussions with Atgah Sahib.πŸ˜†

aww , lucky u...πŸ˜†

thanx for sharing selvi di , i also saw it somewhere maybe in forum only...πŸ€”...it was shared sometime back !
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bindu.

Manu, pls do visit Hyd ASAP and inform me,dear! I would lovee to meet my Manuraj! πŸ€—

i too want to meet my cute assasin akka...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hope it happens soon !

old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

Bindu di...πŸ€—

kuku...🀣

alle alle , ye azeez sahib ke size ko kya hogaya...πŸ€”
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Selvi, thank you for the laddoos!! They look yummy! πŸ˜› Did you try them yet? Made with puffed rice and jaggery?

Vatshy, the pizza was delicious!! πŸ˜ƒ For the yogurt, if it is too runny, then try to steam bake for another 10 minutes or so. Last time I used 2% fat greek yogurt! I prefer greek yogurt because the water is all strained! πŸ˜ƒ
And the ladder was always with the couple that uses it the most, right from the beginning! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Sayyid never had it!! What will he do with it all alone? πŸ˜‰ And now you have seen the desperation yourself!! To get a ladder at any cost two-in-one combo has been purchased to avoid any questions from the society!! Why do you have a ladder? What do you need it for? For everyone else it is a chair but for 'you know who' it is a ladder!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Kalyug dimaag, you see! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Bond!! πŸ€— You are here!!! How are you? How are studies going on? Ab mann laga ke pad! And join us here on the weekends to chat! πŸ˜†

All Baisas who are getting ready for exams, Kawsi, Kuki, Bindu...all the very best wishes for the papers!! πŸ€— Make yourself and us proud!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Manu meri jaan, kaisi hai tu?? πŸ€—

First hiding my ladder for what don't know and now blaming me 😑 ...when I got one I showed it to you all unlike you
Kalyug prani 😑

Edited by Kuki715 - 6 years ago
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lashy😊 how long editing will take
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bindu di...πŸ€—

Yes, your ranting reminds me of a Horse running with it's blinker on!! So no point in telling anything!! Be the bunny hiding its face in the burrow!! πŸ€”

And about calling AMK a public property, a definite no-no, if I were you! Even your Prannath will not be able to save you from Ustaad's wrath! He himself is scared and completely dedicated!! Pupils if they get better then the Ustaad just makes himself further invincible!! His own words to Khaleel, remember? So yes, threatening you not to venture there!! 😈

And yes, Sabke Sahib has nothing to do nowadays other than climbing down the ladder, running in and around you and girls, getting whacked by the pan, singing with me, eating green chana halwa and calling the vet!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Bas aur kaam hai hi kya!!?? So he is waiting outside your house for a nightly peck, as usual! 🀣
old_charm thumbnail

Yes !!done for today ...but now feeling πŸ₯±

ohh kukujaan tired...πŸ˜”

i made paneer makhani today , want to sample...πŸ˜‰
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes!! She is the one eager 😑

Stunning there are ⭐️...TFS Selvi di 😳

Sandy di...if he gave that sprinkler to you then who got all the other items πŸ€”

😑
wait . ...wait. i now remember. Mariam Makhani Hamida Bano Begum got the other items.
Edited by Sandhya.A - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

i too want to meet my cute assasin akka...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hope it happens soon !

And me?? I want to see HYD too and meet my co-assassins!! πŸ˜†

Image result for and me despicable me gifs
old_charm thumbnail

First hiding my ladder for what don't know and now blaming me 😑 ...when I got one I showed it to you all unlike you
Kalyug prani 😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lana di my anmol ratna...πŸ€—

kalyug prani...uff , i know what u would be looking for now !