Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

Selvi, thank you for the laddoos!! They look yummy! πŸ˜› Did you try them yet? Made with puffed rice and jaggery?

Vatshy, the pizza was delicious!! πŸ˜ƒ For the yogurt, if it is too runny, then try to steam bake for another 10 minutes or so. Last time I used 2% fat greek yogurt! I prefer greek yogurt because the water is all strained! πŸ˜ƒ
And the ladder was always with the couple that uses it the most, right from the beginning! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Sayyid never had it!! What will he do with it all alone? πŸ˜‰ And now you have seen the desperation yourself!! To get a ladder at any cost two-in-one combo has been purchased to avoid any questions from the society!! Why do you have a ladder? What do you need it for? For everyone else it is a chair but for 'you know who' it is a ladder!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Kalyug dimaag, you see! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Bond!! πŸ€— You are here!!! How are you? How are studies going on? Ab mann laga ke pad! And join us here on the weekends to chat! πŸ˜†

All Baisas who are getting ready for exams, Kawsi, Kuki, Bindu...all the very best wishes for the papers!! πŸ€— Make yourself and us proud!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Manu meri jaan, kaisi hai tu?? πŸ€—

Me good, Lana. Will try my best to make you proud! πŸ˜†πŸ€—

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bindu.

Oops, I missed this.

Selvi, those pics of household items from Mughul era are stunning! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thanks a lot for sharing!

I think most of you know that Hyderabad hosted the Global Entrepreneurship Summit, 2017 recently. For the first time, it was held in India. Out of the delegates from 150 countries, we had Ivanka Trump representing the US. City was decked up like a bride and lot of hungama was there 'coz she's visiting!

On the first day of Summit, there was also inauguration of metro train in Hyd. It was done by our PM. That day, dinner was arranged at Faluknama Palace for PM, Ivanka and few others. It is said to be the most beautiful Palace of all those in the city. You'll have golden plates and all the cutlery too is in gold. Those who want to experience dining like Nizams can do so. Apparently, it's expensive!

I got to know this recently. All the news channels were going crazy with the so called exclusive coverage of Ivanka's dinner at Faluknama! πŸ˜†

Selvi's pics reminded me of this. Sorry, if I bored you! 😳

Thank you so much for this info Bond!! One thing I can tell you, gold and glitter will not surprise Ivanka Trump!! Because if you see the pictures of Trump tower in NYC it looks like some European palace! Everything is plated in gold and I am sure she is habituated in dining in goldware cutleries and crockeries! πŸ€” Bapu Trump when he became President and went to the White House, he said he is downsizing his lifestyle!! And the first thing he changed there were all the curtains of oval office and guess what color he ordered?? Yes, gold!! 🀣 In his house, almost everything is of gold!! πŸ˜ƒ
Even Air Force One was a downsize for him!! 😳
Bond_7 thumbnail
Good night, darlings! 😡
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bindu.

Oops, I missed this.

Selvi, those pics of household items from Mughul era are stunning! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thanks a lot for sharing!

I think most of you know that Hyderabad hosted the Global Entrepreneurship Summit, 2017 recently. For the first time, it was held in India. Out of the delegates from 150 countries, we had Ivanka Trump representing the US. City was decked up like a bride and lot of hungama was there 'coz she's visiting!

On the first day of Summit, there was also inauguration of metro train in Hyd. It was done by our PM. That day, dinner was arranged at Faluknama Palace for PM, Ivanka and few others. It is said to be the most beautiful Palace of all those in the city. You'll have golden plates and all the cutlery too is in gold. Those who want to experience dining like Nizams can do so. Apparently, it's expensive!

I got to know this recently. All the news channels were going crazy with the so called exclusive coverage of Ivanka's dinner at Faluknama! πŸ˜†

Selvi's pics reminded me of this. Sorry, if I bored you! 😳

yeah bond di...πŸ˜†

i soo wish to visit hyderabad , don't know when the day will come...😭

Thank you so much for this info Bond!! One thing I can tell you, gold and glitter will not surprise Ivanka Trump!! Because if you see the pictures of Trump tower in NYC it looks like some European palace! Everything is plated in gold and I am sure she is habituated in dining in goldware cutleries and crockeries! πŸ€” Bapu Trump when he became President and went to the White House, he said he is downsizing his lifestyle!! And the first thing he changed there were all the curtains of oval office and guess what color he ordered?? Yes, gold!! 🀣 In his house, almost everything is of gold!! πŸ˜ƒ

OMG...πŸ˜†
Edited by --cute.manasi-- - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Kya porcelain skin porcelain skin...

I'm not actually Deepika Padukone having a secret alias called Lashy (How I wishπŸ˜”)... you know that right?🀣

Bond.. nothing that reminds us of royalty is boring...

Selvi... ahem... your NEW DP... ahem

and you're complaining about HW... if you know how much I have pending you'll jump in glee... (or cry a riverπŸ˜†)

Smiling in front of laptop is because my PR officer told me I must... all the stomping, crying in front of laptop screen happens backstage!πŸ˜†

Can you please thank your PR officer in kind on our behalf?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† At least we got you here for a second!! 🀣 We saw your dimpled smile!! πŸ˜†
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Lord Kartikeya is supposed to have been born from the flames of Lord Shiva's third eye into six babies, raised by the six Karthigai celestial nymphs before before united into one form by Goddess Parvati. The nymphs were given a permanent place in the constellations by Lord Shiva as stars and these stars appear brightest on the full moon night of the Tamil month Karthigai (mid-November to mid-December). This lighting lamps is primarily to thank them.

Also Lord Shiva appears in his fire form on this day at Tiruvannamalai. ( The temple where he is present as AgniLingam Annamalai representing the elememt fire. ( the other sites being as Vayulingam Kalahasteeshwara in SriKalahasti, AndhraPradesh representing element wind, Jambukeshwara in Tiruvanaikovil SriRangam representing element water, Ekambareshwarar temple, Kanchipuram representing element earth and AagayaLingam Nataraja in Chidambaram representing space. Together they are known as Panchabhootha Sthalas and all 5 temples exist since ancient times. They are all referred to in ancient literature l ike Sangam Tamil literature written between 3 b.c and 3 a.d)

This makes the entire Karthigai month auspicious. Temple travels are undertaken. Vrats kept up. Non-vegetarians turn veggies for a month, etc. And the full moon of the month is considered most auspicious.

thanx for enlightening us...πŸ˜ƒ
Bond_7 thumbnail

Oh my god! 😲 But yes, it wouldn't be a big thing to use gold cutlery for Ivanka or anyone of such stature. We have heard of many local politicians doing so too. But the place is so huge and grand from whatever I see from the pics. It is always fascinating to visit or read anything related to the royalty na!
Bond_7 thumbnail
Manu, pls do visit Hyd ASAP and inform me,dear! I would lovee to meet my Manuraj! πŸ€—
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You have selective hearing and vision!! No surprises in that!! Very conveniently you don't see or hear things that you ought to!! For example how the girls flock around Sabke Sahib and have a gala time with him and He too enjoying with them or His sharing secret stuff with me giving me all the minute details and even with visuals! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

>>>True!!I did not read rest ,even now 🀣 because thats a lie 😈

🀣
No, Janamdatri only ventured to ask and she got the look of Doom from me!! Do you want that too? 😳 And watch out, very soon you will be facing interrogation from the Ustaad himself regarding all the garbar-ghotala in TIP, do you want me to mention to him how you have been calling him a Public property?? 😈 No amount of hiding will do the trick then!! You will face music of a different kind, actually may be of your own kind that resounds from a pan!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ So don't even tread in that direction...ever!! πŸ˜†

>>>Threatening ME!!😳..I am not scared to say the truth ,he was ,he is and will be a public property
As TIP ,i did no ghotala so,why fear and I have my Prannath to save my Pran β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

For a change I will say, good girl!!πŸ‘ Keeping up with studies and rendezvous!! πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ I like girls being proactive!! πŸ˜‰ And knowing Sabke Sahib he doesn't have the patience to wait long like Sayyid!! He will ermmm...venture...elsewhere!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

>>>Venture ..yes..but where...only if you knew how he was waiting outside my house while I was studying☺️

Bindu di...πŸ€—
lghosh thumbnail
Lashy after you are done with the update, please go around for walks around London and post some pictures of the decorated city!! πŸ˜ƒ You will get a breather too! You had your plates full from Diwali!!
And how is everyone reacting in London about Prince Harry's engagement to Meghan Markle? It will be interesting to see the present generation's reaction!! Big city reaction will be positive I think but it will be the conservative suburbs I am interested in! πŸ˜ƒ