Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unbeknown thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Good morning/Good evening baisas!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Even though others don't celebrate today, can still wish πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Congratulations on the new thread lashy! Hope everyone is hale and healthy. Take lots of fluids and proper rest. mother's are equally tired and worried with kids getting sick. so take care of yourself and family. πŸ€—

How are you all sahibas? Been busy lately with work for my upcoming deadlines before vacation. working today too πŸ˜’
Have to catch up with what's been happening here. Will try fishing Lana's OS

Vathsy - Hope you are feeling better after your dental surgery!

Kuki, Periyamma, lashy πŸ€—

Edited by Unbeknown - 6 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you all dearies for your responses to my post today..

Now it is time to say Good Night!

Image result for best good night wishes
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Good night, darling Periyamma! Sweet Dreams!πŸ€—

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Lovely picture 😳

Good night patti! πŸ€—
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

DITTO...
Rest well...and Take care ..Lashy...πŸ€—

The update can wait...I think you haven't had a breather after last update...You've been busy all along...Take a break, if needed...

Yes!!
Lashy di... Update should be the last thing now... Please take care of yourself... We will wait πŸ€—πŸ€—
Get well soon birthday boy πŸ€—

Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Lana: Okay, tell me, what is the most musical part of a turkey?

>>>>>Is it key as in musical key in tur KEY?πŸ˜•

>>>it's drumstick (thanks to Google πŸ˜†) didn't get the connection πŸ˜•

Periyamma.. . Yes, the HBAS bees are buzzing around the HBAS hive , waiting for the Queen Bee to appear with her pot of 42-carat golden honey !

Sweet remix, Periyamma! πŸ‘

I loveee it ❀️
Good night Patti πŸ˜ƒ
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lashy I keep saying innumerable times and saying it again now, please do not stress or even think about update right now! First are family and health and then everything else. Update and all of us can wait. We miss you, that is different but we will NOT be happy if you under strain and stress write the next chapter now for us and update here. So please take care.

I am happy no. 2 is fine now but also the weakness prevails after stomach flu. And it is contagious so be very careful with no. 3 as well. Usually, all the family members get affected by it, so be extra careful. And you can't do much other than give light jello, sprite mixed with water and popsicles for that energy that they need then unless they are recovered enough to sustain any solid food. Believe me, the popsicles work wonders. πŸ˜† I have heard all the parents say so. πŸ˜ƒ And yes, they lose all the body water and looks half their size.

Lavanya has given you the tips about the cutlets already. You can coat with breadcrumbs or Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs) which makes it more crunchy. You can also use flour but for that what I do is first coat in flour, then dip it in beaten egg and then dip in flour again to prevent it from crumbling down and it gets crispy as well. Cornflour is a binding agent and so is potatoes. Cook the stuffing first till it is all dry and then do the coating and fry.
Also, I use this trick when I fry, I don't deep fry in oil for health reasons as well. I, in a saute pan, shallow fry both sides till it is golden brown and then put it in the toaster oven or regular oven to cook the rest, that way the shape retains and it is cooked through and becomes crispy as well and doesn't absorb so much oil as in deep frying. I put it in 400 degrees F for 10 -15 minutes and it does the job. And once the stuffing is cooked and cooled down you can form the shape, I use the cookie cutters if you need a fancy shape and then do the coating and frying. Hope it helps. πŸ˜ƒ

None of us will ask for an update now, so chill and relax and rest a little amidst being a host and mother! Here is a squishy hug for you and the juniors! πŸ€— Take care! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail

Haila Manu!! πŸ€— It was so bad that you went THUD??!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Poora chakkar aa gaya? πŸ˜†
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetiii

Amazing os Lana diii

Loved it
Oh so romantic ☺️
Longing, happiness, confusion, Jealousy, possessiveness, love, comfort, assurance, realisation and every other beautiful emotion ☺️
Oh so wow
Hayyee

Thank you Muskaan!! πŸ˜ƒ Being a hardcore romantic that is what you will find in my writing as well. I love the concept of romance itself, so am in love with 'Love'!! πŸ˜† Not the Mills and Boons type but the ethereal and sublime love which attracts me more, 'brush but not touch', 'confess but not openly', 'yearning but not giving in', 'flirting with eyes and words but no contact', 'Teasing but not being crude'...I love all this! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And now they are in a wonderful stage of courting, so all the more appealing to me! πŸ˜ƒ All the emotions you have mentioned will see fruit at this stage now. πŸ˜ƒ
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

I loveee it ❀️
Good night Patti πŸ˜ƒ

Well done, Kuki! πŸ‘

A Hukkah joint ( C11):

Wonderful flashback scene, dear author.πŸ˜ƒ

The edit is amazingly done. Just love the vibrancy of the colours.πŸ‘

A pity the fruit- and -rose sherbet was poisoned - what an experience AMK missed out on, drinking it from the goblet!πŸ˜‰

Oh wait, is it the goblet that missed the opportunity of having him drink from it?πŸ˜†

Lana πŸ€—