Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kuki715

Excuse moi!! Sabke Sahib is not called as such only by me but by all the girls!! Bindiya is the one who invented it!! So he is the apple of all the girls and so is termed with love by everyone!! πŸ˜‰ 🀣 So you can share him with all of them. πŸ˜†

>>>I never heard Bindiya say anything as such πŸ˜†.. So it's clear who is spreading rumors 😈

You have selective hearing and vision!! No surprises in that!! Very conveniently you don't see or hear things that you ought to!! For example how the girls flock around Sabke Sahib and have a gala time with him and He too enjoying with them or His sharing secret stuff with me giving me all the minute details and even with visuals! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

And AMK is never a public property, that is self-proclaimed by you!! I was the only one who claimed him to be mine and professed to be the official drooler of AMK for the first time!! First come, first served!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Oonche oonche khwab rakhne walon khwab se jaag jaayo aur apne apne ghar jaayo! 🀣

>>>By me!! Please come out of your khwab...and ask Janmadatri... She herself said he is public property 🀣

No, Janamdatri only ventured to ask and she got the look of Doom from me!! Do you want that too? 😳 And watch out, very soon you will be facing interrogation from the Ustaad himself regarding all the garbar-ghotala in TIP, do you want me to mention to him how you have been calling him a Public property?? 😈 No amount of hiding will do the trick then!! You will face music of a different kind, actually may be of your own kind that resounds from a pan!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ So don't even tread in that direction...ever!! πŸ˜†

Good Luck with studies! πŸ‘πŸΌ Hmmm...in all the rendezvous are you neglecting your studies? Lost all your perks at home?? 😳 πŸ˜† Boli thi achhi bachchi ki tarah rahe, nahi madam ko Kalyug premi banna hai, apne pritam pyaare ke saath rangeele ishq ladana hai...ab bhugto!! 🀣 But jokes apart, study well and earn all your fringes back home. πŸ˜ƒ

>>>Aree this I have imposed myself... My exams are starting around January end...so to keep myself in check and get output more productive, I cookly cookly complete my target then treat myself with IF πŸ˜†

For a change I will say, good girl!!πŸ‘ Keeping up with studies and rendezvous!! πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ I like girls being proactive!! πŸ˜‰ And knowing Sabke Sahib he doesn't have the patience to wait long like Sayyid!! He will ermmm...venture...elsewhere!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Word Count: 1

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

Hello Baisas...

Karthigai Pori...Made by Mom...

Itz in front of mandir...so lighting and angle is odd...

thanx for sharing these yummy laddoos selvi di...πŸ˜ƒ
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Are you not going to the Ashram this time. πŸ˜ƒ Last time you did.😈

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Oooh Lana turning to one of the P&P sisters looking for CS.. it's her dream come true... πŸ˜†

Last editing left... and then, update's nearly there.. thanks for waiting patiently.. πŸ€—

Selvi your new dp... hmm... πŸ˜‰

Lashy, if at all I am the one in white in the picture, in some remote fictional world I will be your sis!!! Look at my porcelain skin!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ **Fanning myself in pride and ecstasy**πŸ˜† Will I be at par with you then?? πŸ˜†
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oops, I missed this.
Selvi, those pics of household items from Mughul era are stunning! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thanks a lot for sharing!

I think most of you know that Hyderabad hosted the Global Entrepreneurship Summit, 2017 recently. For the first time, it was held in India. Out of the delegates from 150 countries, we had Ivanka Trump representing the US. City was decked up like a bride and lot of hungama was there 'coz she's visiting!

On the first day of Summit, there was also inauguration of metro train in Hyd. It was done by our PM. That day, dinner was arranged at Faluknama Palace for PM, Ivanka and few others. It is said to be the most beautiful Palace of all those in the city. You'll have golden plates and all the cutlery too is in gold. Those who want to experience dining like Nizams can do so. Apparently, it's expensive!

I got to know this recently. All the news channels were going crazy with the so called exclusive coverage of Ivanka's dinner at Faluknama! πŸ˜†

Selvi's pics reminded me of this. Sorry, if I bored you! 😳
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Kya porcelain skin porcelain skin...
I'm not actually Deepika Padukone having a secret alias called Lashy (How I wishπŸ˜”)... you know that right?🀣

Bond.. nothing that reminds us of royalty is boring...

Selvi... ahem... your NEW DP... ahem

and you're complaining about HW... if you know how much I have pending you'll jump in glee... (or cry a riverπŸ˜†)

Smiling in front of laptop is because my PR officer told me I must... all the stomping, crying in front of laptop screen happens backstage!πŸ˜†
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

kuku...πŸ€—

aa gayi padhayi karke...😳

Yes !!done for today ...but now feeling πŸ₯±
lghosh thumbnail
Selvi, thank you for the laddoos!! They look yummy! πŸ˜› Did you try them yet? Made with puffed rice and jaggery?

Vatshy, the pizza was delicious!! πŸ˜ƒ For the yogurt, if it is too runny, then try to steam bake for another 10 minutes or so. Last time I used 2% fat greek yogurt! I prefer greek yogurt because the water is all strained! πŸ˜ƒ
And the ladder was always with the couple that uses it the most, right from the beginning! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Sayyid never had it!! What will he do with it all alone? πŸ˜‰ And now you have seen the desperation yourself!! To get a ladder at any cost two-in-one combo has been purchased to avoid any questions from the society!! Why do you have a ladder? What do you need it for? For everyone else it is a chair but for 'you know who' it is a ladder!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Kalyug dimaag, you see! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Bond!! πŸ€— You are here!!! How are you? How are studies going on? Ab mann laga ke pad! And join us here on the weekends to chat! πŸ˜†

All Baisas who are getting ready for exams, Kawsi, Kuki, Bindu...all the very best wishes for the papers!! πŸ€— Make yourself and us proud!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Manu meri jaan, kaisi hai tu?? πŸ€—
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I'm not actually Deepika Padukone having a secret alias called Lashy (How I wishπŸ˜”)... you know that right?🀣

and you're complaining about HW... if you know how much I have pending you'll jump in glee... (or cry a riverπŸ˜†)

Smiling in front of laptop is because my PR officer told me I must... all the stomping, crying in front of laptop screen happens backstage!πŸ˜†

LolπŸ˜†

So, did you mean to say this chapter too troubled you?
old_charm thumbnail

🀣

Word Count: 1