Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

>>>>>Super, especially the morning, seeing the delights offered here!👏

Lana, may more of your childhood pursuits continue to entertain us.

Please accept our token of heartfelt appreciation:

A chocolate hamper for you ( Sorry, couldn't get one in your favourite shape )😉 🤗

Hibiscus flowers for Sandy Begum ( Zergul flowers court controversy, so playing it safe with hibiscus ) 😆 😃 🤗

And roses for Mitu!🤗

Kuki 🤗 Selvi 🤗

Off to lunch, Sahibas!❤️

Rose!! 🤗 You know my weakness, whatever shape or form, I am ready for chocolates and specially if they are the nutty types! 😉😆 Crunchy, sweet and nutty! 😃
Have a fantastic lunch! 😃 Thank you so so much for the encouragement! 👍🏼
And you gifted a box of Roses chocolates too! 🥳
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Selvi! 👏

The lustrous green meadows in the valley amidst the tall hills,
Shrouded in clouds, the tall peaks brings to mind ecstatic thrills!
Vibrant blooming flowers sway in their majestic stupor in peace,
The eyes soothe the soul and Nature smiles on us in tranquil bliss!

Lovely pictures Selvi di
And wonderful wonderful lines lana di 👏
Thank you so much both of you 🤗 🤗

Rose enjoy your lunch dear 😛

Mitu di 🤗
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What is this Festival of Lights? I thought only Diwali is a festival of lights! What significance does it have?

It's festival of lights celebrate by Tamil hindus in the Tamil month of Karthigai. Karthigai is a separate festival of lights, and it is also important for Lord Muruga, who is known as Karthikeyan.

Our Diwali celebration is not like north where they light the lamps on that day. We just have oil bath, wear new clothes, eat and distribute sweets, fire crackers.. that's all.
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Selvi! 👏

Yes it's soothe the soul both pictures and poem...
binduprasad41 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

It's festival of lights celebrate by Tamil hindus in the Tamil month of Karthigai. Karthigai is a separate festival of lights, and it is also important for Lord Muruga, who is known as Karthikeyan.

Our Diwali celebration is not like north where they light the lamps on that day. We just have oil bath, wear new clothes, eat and distribute sweets, fire crackers.. that's all.

Woah sounds so beautiful
I never knew this ...😳
Aww new clothes, eat sweets , fire crackers sounds interesting 😊

Thank you kal di for explaining 🤗
Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vatshy, good going playing 'Narad' but for what?? 🤔 Surya was never blamed in the first place, the ladder was broken by the couple who broke the basket and now the tree house!! Period!! 😉🤣 No matter how much of chair hurling, will not undo the fact! 😆
And as I said if people hiding under the table had to use it, it would have been used openly with pleasure! 😉🤣 In fact they are eagerly waiting to use the ladder but to their bad luck they will not be able to...EVER!! 😉😆
Oh btw, made sweet yogurt again yesterday, using more greek yogurt in the proportion and also added half cup of evaporated milk and it turned out pretty good. I steam baked for additional 15 - 20 minutes more. You can try this as well if you want to! 😃

Haiyo...my Narayana was to state that all's well thats ends well. Kuki thought the ladder was with Sayyid but has now got a newer version of ladder cum chair. So the old one can be left as is.😆

Lana I did try out the sweet yogurt couple of days ago - it tasted so good 👍🏼. but the consistency was not 😕 as I tried it with the 0% fat free yogurt & also the evaporated milk I had was fat free. Most items I make with fat free if possible. So next time when I get the greek yogurt & the evaporated milk I will try the recipe again.

In the meantime from my side here's the vege pizza I made today with whole wheat thin crust pizza - slice it , enjoy & pass it around.!!

binduprasad41 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Haiyo...my Narayana was to state that all's well thats ends well. Kuki thought the ladder was with Sayyid but has now got a newer version of ladder cum chair. So the old one can be left as is.😆

Lana I did try out the sweet yogurt couple of days ago - it tasted so good 👍🏼. but the consistency was not 😕 as I tried it with the 0% fat free yogurt & also the evaporated milk I had was fat free. Most items I make with fat free if possible. So next time when I get the greek yogurt & the evaporated milk I will try the recipe again.

In the meantime from my side here's the vege pizza I made today with whole wheat thin crust pizza - slice it , enjoy & pass it around.!!

Woah pizza 😛
Looks so good and yummy .
Perfect in shape 👏
Thank you Vathsy di 🤗
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Selvi! 👏

Splendid...👏👏

Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

Goodmorning Bindu, Kal, Mitu, Cookie, and all Baisas...😊

Goodafternoon Periyamma and Rose...😊

Goodevening Lana and Vathsy..😊

HAPPY KARTHIGAI DEEPAM TO ALL...😃

Rejuvenating!!! Thanks di... For the energy boost 🤗
Lana di... What beautiful lines to go with it 👏👏
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Excuse moi!! Sabke Sahib is not called as such only by me but by all the girls!! Bindiya is the one who invented it!! So he is the apple of all the girls and so is termed with love by everyone!! 😉 🤣 So you can share him with all of them. 😆

>>>I never heard Bindiya say anything as such 😆.. So it's clear who is spreading rumors 😈

And AMK is never a public property, that is self-proclaimed by you!! I was the only one who claimed him to be mine and professed to be the official drooler of AMK for the first time!! First come, first served!! 😉🤣 Oonche oonche khwab rakhne walon khwab se jaag jaayo aur apne apne ghar jaayo! 🤣

>>>By me!! Please come out of your khwab...and ask Janmadatri... She herself said he is public property 🤣

Good Luck with studies! 👍🏼 Hmmm...in all the rendezvous are you neglecting your studies? Lost all your perks at home?? 😳 😆 Boli thi achhi bachchi ki tarah rahe, nahi madam ko Kalyug premi banna hai, apne pritam pyaare ke saath rangeele ishq ladana hai...ab bhugto!! 🤣 But jokes apart, study well and earn all your fringes back home. 😃

>>>Aree this I have imposed myself... My exams are starting around January end...so to keep myself in check and get output more productive, I cookly cookly complete my target then treat myself with IF 😆