Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Author Sahiba, where are you? πŸ€” Still waving away? Was that wave a 'hello' or 'bye bye'? 😳 Seeing your absence it seems 'bye bye'!! Hum sab ko bhi aap ke nazar utaarne ki ek mauka toh do!! πŸ˜† Ab aa bhi jao! πŸ€— What time are you updating tomorrow? Your morning or night?
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Thank you for appreciating Sandy Begum and myself! πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

Absolutely, very strong, subtle and sublime message encompassing both you and me!! πŸ‘πŸ˜†You like and pluck flowers for yourself and I am the giving type and so waters them everyday!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ You like and order and whack around whereas I am the one giving support to the oppressed ones!! 🀣 Even Sabke Sahib agreed to this. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Let's see... Azeez who is only my Sahib is called Sabke Sahib and Khan Sahib, who is a public property is not shared and when someone wants is called a trespasser..
Wonder who is a taker and a giver πŸ€”πŸ˜†
So, yes, very strong, subtle and sublime message πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Okay, will go now, have to study full day to claim my rights on laptop /phone at night for update (God knows Lashy di will update her night or our night or even today πŸ˜†)

Ek update ki kimat aap kya Jano πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Episode -10

Sometime earlier

...gifting her a special ladder cum chair for her to help her mount it.

Kuki thanked KaliMa for giving her clarity.
At last Kuki is getting some clarity...

Her Sahib and the peanut farm lady alone, laughing happily singing songs and talking in soft tones!

But it will be sort lived now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

At the Parnagarh Haveli

Ibrahim Mirza was worried. ...

The Mansabdar was due to return that evening and he had to be ready with verified details.

While Afzal standing next to him planned to slip out of the haveli after work and check out the zerguls outside his Kuki didi's house.

Mirza Sahib still worried is not good & Mansabdar returning ... & Afzal slipping off ... mmm events are beginning to unfold.

Later that evening

...right now Ibrahim Mirza had the keys to both and never left them open. He had to find a way in...

Jaswant wants something from the Haveli...what could that be...

The just settling dusk showed the boy walking towards the gardens, looking at some flowers and coming back to knock the door of the house not realizing that he was watched not just by one but two men.

Poor Afzal ... Being watched.

Sandy - after the wait TIP 10 has left me still on tenterhooks. The tangles in the story are now getting colourful & making it very curious. Waiting for next episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Goodmorning Bindu, Kal, Mitu, Cookie, and all Baisas...😊

Goodafternoon Periyamma and Rose...😊

Goodevening Lana and Vathsy..😊

HAPPY KARTHIGAI DEEPAM TO ALL...πŸ˜ƒ

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Thank you, Rose Sahiba! πŸ€— The sheer pleasure was all ours!! I am grateful to Sandy for taking up the baton to inspire me!! She is herself brilliant! ⭐️ She reminded me of my childhood today. When I was a kid I used to play this poem 'antakshari' all the time. πŸ˜ƒ After ages, I did it again today. Sometimes I used to talk only in rhymes which sometimes irritated my mom and other times made her laugh! πŸ˜† Good old memories! πŸ˜†

Hope you are feeling fresh after a good night's restful sleep! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

>>>>>Super, especially the morning, seeing the delights offered here!πŸ‘

Lana, may more of your childhood pursuits continue to entertain us.

Please accept our token of heartfelt appreciation:

A chocolate hamper for you ( Sorry, couldn't get one in your favourite shape )πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

Hibiscus flowers for Sandy Begum ( Zergul flowers court controversy, so playing it safe with hibiscus ) πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

And roses for Mitu!πŸ€—

Kuki πŸ€— Selvi πŸ€—

Off to lunch, Sahibas!❀️

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

πŸ‘

Selvi, what a lovely burst of colours in the valleys. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting for Lana to burst forth with her appreciation of them.

lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

Let's see... Azeez who is only my Sahib is called Sabke Sahib and Khan Sahib, who is a public property is not shared and when someone wants is called a trespasser..
Wonder who is a taker and a giver πŸ€”πŸ˜†
So, yes, very strong, subtle and sublime message πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Okay, will go now, have to study full day to claim my rights on laptop /phone at night for update (God knows Lashy di will update her night or our night or even today πŸ˜†)

Ek update ki kimat aap kya Jano πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Excuse moi!! Sabke Sahib is not called as such only by me but by all the girls!! Bindiya is the one who invented it!! So he is the apple of all the girls and so is termed with love by everyone!! πŸ˜‰ 🀣 So you can share him with all of them. πŸ˜†

And AMK is never a public property, that is self-proclaimed by you!! I was the only one who claimed him to be mine and professed to be the official drooler of AMK for the first time!! First come, first served!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Oonche oonche khwab rakhne walon khwab se jaag jaayo aur apne apne ghar jaayo! 🀣

Good Luck with studies! πŸ‘πŸΌ Hmmm...in all the rendezvous are you neglecting your studies? Lost all your perks at home?? 😳 πŸ˜† Boli thi achhi bachchi ki tarah rahe, nahi madam ko Kalyug premi banna hai, apne pritam pyaare ke saath rangeele ishq ladana hai...ab bhugto!! 🀣 But jokes apart, study well and earn all your fringes back home. πŸ˜ƒ
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

πŸ˜‰ 😳
Lana, I generally do not keep late nights, not a night owl in that sense. Have to have my quota of sleep or else , I would be walking around like a zombie the next day.πŸ˜†

Mitu, the holidays are going fine but wish the weather could be better, end of-the-year monsoon with rains and the cold- not something I look forward to. πŸ˜ƒ

so chilly winds are giving tough time . enjoy in front of fire as once ks was enjoying. Happy vacationπŸ˜ƒ
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

Selvi! πŸ‘

The lustrous green meadows in the valley amidst the tall hills,
Shrouded in clouds, the tall peaks brings to mind ecstatic thrills!
Vibrant blooming flowers sway in their majestic stupor in peace,
The eyes soothe the soul and Nature smiles on us in tranquil bliss!
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago