Forever I am yours and forever you are mine

(Copied from internet)

Karkuzhali.

So intense...
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Tooo Good ...Periyamma...πŸ‘
The poem and pic ...very apt...for Heera...

And your post on Pg:95>>>> translation of Mangiyador song...today when I heard that song and saw the pic you posted...It was superb...It got elevated to a whole new level...Thank you...Periyamma...😊
karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you my dear kiddoos..
and..
Good Night to you all!

Sachu patti
Periyamma/aunty.
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

and..
Good Night to you all!

Sachu patti
Periyamma/aunty.

Good night Patti!
Sleep well πŸ€—
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Image result for painting of fairytale lovers
When I look into your eyes
I feel how much you care
I hate the good-byes
Even though I know you are always there

When you put your arms around me
I get chills up and down my spine
This is how I always wanted it to be
For you to be mine

The feeling I get when you kiss me
Is too strong for words
I wonder how much you miss me
When you are gone like a bird

Just know that I am always there for you
When there is snow, rain, or shine
I know that this love is true
Forever I am yours and forever you are mine

(Copied from internet)

Karkuzhali.

The lines and picture - so deliciously romantic!❀️

and..
Good Night to you all!

Sachu patti
Periyamma/aunty.

Good night, darling Periyamma! Happy dreams.πŸ€—

Selvi, your dp is so sweet.

Is blue your favourite colour because it features prominently in both dps.πŸ˜‰

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

ArreπŸ˜†

It takes time na...
to
fire up
coffee up
dress up
make up and
doll up in front of the mirror imagining I look like Dips!

'Hi Baisas and Banjaras... love you all so so so so much... mwah!'

πŸ˜† πŸ€—

I was gone an hour and missed Dips' arrival!πŸ˜ƒ

Love you more, Lashy Sahiba.πŸ€—

Looking drop- dead gorgeous, by the way!πŸ‘

Edited by roseraja1915 - 6 years ago
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Episode -10

Sometime earlier

Kuki was speeding towards the town that Afzal had mentioned. Her little pony carried her as fast as it could but got exhausted by the time it reached the outskirts. She had to give it some rest and food. There was a temple ahead with lots of greenery around. Kuki decided to take a short break. There was a lush green wild patch on the farther end of the temple.

>>>I have a little pony And I am so caring

She tied her pony to a tree there and walked towards the temple.

The temple had quite a considerable number of visitors inspite of its being on the outskirts. Offering her prayers, Kuki turned to leave when she remembered the time her Shah Sahib had accompanied her to Ambe Ma temple in Parnagarh. Though he was unaccustomed to the practices, he had been very understanding and patient. She remembered the various occasions he had been such a sweetheart - making laddus and nimbupaani for her, taking her out on boatrides and teaching her to ride on Naaz and gifting her a special ladder cum chair for her to help her mount it.

>>>iish

Her eyes clouded and she felt upset at herself for her rashness in rushing out to check out on him. He was working for the Mansabdar and would have to follow orders if asked to work with the farmhouse Sahiba. But why did he have to hide it from her - nagged a little voice in her. Maybe he had reasons. Reasons that he would explain when he came back. She had to trust him. And wait. He was at work afterall.

>>>Is this me!!

Kuki thanked KaliMa for giving her clarity. Since it was an unexpected visit she hadn't brought any offerings. Looking around Kuki saw hibiscus flowers at some distance from the temple around and above some rocks. She would offer them to KaliMa and turn back and go home.

>>>

The rocks were rugged but Kuki was determined. She mounted them and was plucking the flowers when she heard voices on the other side of the rocks. Was it her Sahib's? Oh! She was hearing him everywhere!

>>>Dhat☺️

Why would he be here! He would be at work. And then the dulcet tones of a woman. And then some singing together. Unable to contain herself anymore Kuki peeped over the rocks and froze at the sight of what she saw.

>>>😭😭

Her Sahib and the peanut farm lady alone, laughing happily singing songs and talking in soft tones!

>>>what will happen now!! 😲
To Azeez, I mean 😈

At the Parnagarh Haveli

Ibrahim Mirza was worried. This cannot be a lone incident. A few days back, Mustafa who was on guard outside the Mansabdar's rooms too had mentioned feeling dizzy for a while. But he had recovered soon enough by himself. And then the papers went missing necessitating the latest mission. Could it have been the flowers then too? He had to ask Mustafa if he had smelt any flowers adorning the passage to the rooms. In fact Ibrahim had inspected for anything suspicious when Mustafa, an otherwise healthy and sturdy fellow had informed him of an unexpected short spell of dizziness. But never thought of the flowers. Flowers came from the haveli gardens only...no no...some special varieties also came from a flower farm. He made a mental note to inquire Mustafa and also ask Gauri for details of the flower farm. And if such flowers were decorated in and outside the Mansabdar's rooms. Even Heera Sahiba had mentioned that the zergul flowers from the stable were not from the haveli gardens.

>>>missing paper linked with dizzy flower😲 flower farm, Chellam di getting in line with you for interrogation 😭

The Mansabdar was due to return that evening and he had to be ready with verified details.

While Afzal standing next to him planned to slip out of the haveli after work and check out the zerguls outside his Kuki didi's house.

>>>😭
Later that evening

Jaswant slowly sipped the drink he had bought from the food stall. The skies were assuming a deep shade of red that slowly dissolved into gray. The winds were louder than usual. The stall was best suited to him. Not only was it a little out of the way from the hustle of the regular bazaars, but the owner was a garrulous old man Bajrang who had been a resident of Parnagarh ever since he remembered. Also the food especially the drinks, was good.

It had been a week since he had come to Parnagarh. He had been at the haveli for the last two days and in disguise at an inn for the first five. This stall had been his favorite haunt since then. It was dimly lit and the visitors were not the busy alert types but the tired weary ones who halted at the place after work on their way home or in the middle of a journey. He could remain obstrusive here and see and hear others without being seen or heard himself.

>>>😲😲 He has been here since a week, planning so subtly and no one knows.. this is not good and where's Chellam di😲

At the haveli, he had figured out that the rooms under constant vigilence and protection, apart from that of the Mansabdar and his Begum Sahiba were three in number. Two of them opened into a library like office, and right now Ibrahim Mirza had the keys to both and never left them open. He had to find a way in...

What was that?

He thought he saw Ibrahim Mirza walk surreptitiously behind a faroff tree. Sunlight had already receded but it wasn't completely dark as yet. He lifted the torch from the stall and looked intently.

There was no sound. Not even a hustle.

He quietly paid for the drink and followed the direction he thought he saw him go. He spotted Mirza again and he seemed to follow someone else. Mirza paused as though he heard something and turned back. Jaswant quickly hid himself behind a tree. When he peeped again he saw Mirza hiding behind some bushes and watching the silhouette of what seemed a skinny teen boy outside a house.

The house...yes, it was the same outside which he met the flowerfarm girl yesterday.

The just settling dusk showed the boy walking towards the gardens, looking at some flowers and coming back to knock the door of the house not realizing that he was watched not just by one but two men.

>>>Oh no!! They are outside my house... I am pakka going to safe house... Because of this Jaswant 😑

This getting really interesting!! πŸ‘πŸ‘Sandy di.. Eagerly waiting for next😳

melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Kuki, selvi, Rose, muskan, Aparna for your Birthday wishes.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by melovesja - 6 years ago
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

The lines and picture - so deliciously romantic!❀️

Yes... Loved it.❀️

Good night, Periamma!😳

Rose...πŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a mass entry...

So go green poem war still going on... wah what a fantastic treat for us.