We got another episode of tip
Hurahh
Just when kuki built trust for Azzez in her heart
She saw Lana di and him.. together, signing and enjoying
Ready your shield Azzez 🀣

This jaswant is a smart player
AMK needs to find him out
Ibrahim is on the mission πŸ˜‰

Btw.. Azzez and Ibrahim were there but...
No mention of sayid?
Bindu di won't be too pleased 🀣
Waiting for next episode

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello, Salaam and Namaste mere Sahibas!!! πŸ€— Wow, a full house!! πŸ˜ƒ

Author Sahiba on self-imposed hibernation, which means the update is coming on the weekend! πŸ˜†

Sandy finally TIP is here!! πŸ€— For last 3 weeks, I was singing myself hoarse with Azeez! πŸ€” Finally a respite! πŸ˜† And momentary enlightenment of wisdom in Kuki Begum!!!
Me...shocked!!
Kuki...shocked!!
All...shocked!!
And then the halo disappeared!! 🀣
Pan will come in handy...Jai ho!!! πŸ˜† Azeez will you be left in one piece to sing ever?? πŸ˜†

And kachori brother in dire trouble!! Tailed by Mirza Sahib!! Oh and Rosejaan...aai hai, "astute Mirza Sahib"!! Talk about romance blooming to the core!! Who will say it is winter but then again if winter is here can Spring be far behind?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
So back to TIP, chor ke upar seena chori!! Mirza Sahib tailing Afzal and he, in turn, is tailed by Jaswant!! 😳 We still don't know anything about this Jaswant guy!!
And where is Kalgiakka? Last time she was falling and was held by those strong arms and genteel voice, where did she go? πŸ˜† Probably practising batting her eyelids! 🀣

Sandy as usual superb going!! Was missing you and your TIP so fervently during your hiatus! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† You are back with a bang!! πŸ€—The temporary escapade of your being frozen with Jalal in time capsule worked wonders!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ I better scoot before I get the 'Look of the Doom' again!

Vatshy, good going playing 'Narad' but for what?? πŸ€” Surya was never blamed in the first place, the ladder was broken by the couple who broke the basket and now the tree house!! Period!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ No matter how much of chair hurling, will not undo the fact! πŸ˜†
And as I said if people hiding under the table had to use it, it would have been used openly with pleasure! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ In fact they are eagerly waiting to use the ladder but to their bad luck they will not be able to...EVER!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Oh btw, made sweet yogurt again yesterday, using more greek yogurt in the proportion and also added half cup of evaporated milk and it turned out pretty good. I steam baked for additional 15 - 20 minutes more. You can try this as well if you want to! πŸ˜ƒ

All right girls, time to bid adieu!! See you all in the evening!! Might be late, meetings lined up after school! Have fun chatting, chilling, drilling and drooling!! πŸ˜ƒ Au revoir!! πŸ€—
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even if AMK let me off, you won't. That I'm very sure of.πŸ˜†
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Today when I was looking for tissue box while shopping, I spotted one with frozen themed and I bought it.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Good night, Rose! 😳
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Today when I was looking for tissue box while shopping, I spotted one with frozen themed and I bought it.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Aww πŸ˜†
So sweet πŸ€—

Good night patti and rose! πŸ€—
Edited by binduprasad41 - 6 years ago
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

Ohkk , we make...😳

Lavanya di...πŸ€—

MANU πŸ€—

ME TOO MAKE SABUDANA VADA, SPECIALLY DURING NAVRATRAS. BUT I LIKE THE SABUDANA KHICHDI BEST, SPECIALLY WITH LOTS OF PEANUTS, POTATOES AND GREEN CHILLIES YUMMM πŸ˜†

SARASWATHI AUNTY, I READ ABOUT MIRA'S PUNYAVACHANAM - CONGRATS TOO ALL OF YOU AND LOTS OF HUGS TO MIRA. DISHES MADE BY GRANDMA S WERE MOUTH WATERING πŸ˜‰ YOUR HAIKUS ON TIP WERE SUPER AWESOME, AS USUAL πŸ‘

KUKI DARLING πŸ˜†πŸ˜† TRY AND SPEND MORE TIME IN THE TEMPLE. BAAKI SAB CHHOD, SAB MOH MAAYA HAI πŸ˜†

KALGIAKKA WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR FLOWER FARM...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ WHAT IS MAKIMG EVERYONE GO DIZZZY πŸ˜‰

LANA, YOUR MISHTIDOI WAS FAB ⭐️ I TOO HAVE A SPECIAL LIKING FOR IT
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Good, good.

It seems...If Chellam delay the updates, some people come out from their hideouts..πŸ˜†

>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good night, Periamma!😳

Word Count: 0

Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

KALGIAKKA WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR FLOWER FARM...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ WHAT IS MAKIMG EVERYONE GO DIZZZY πŸ˜‰

It's Kalgiakka's beauty and fragrance.. I meant her farm flower's beauty and exotic fragrance.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Sabdabhala thumbnail

It's Kalgiakka's beauty and fragrance.. I meant her farm flower's beauty and exotic fragrance.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

HMMM

WITH STRONG MEN LIKE IBRAHIM AND MUSTAFA COMPLAINING OF DIZZINESS, I AM SURE THERE IS A LOT MORE GOING ON πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Sabdabhala thumbnail

AUNTY, MY APOLOGIES FOR GETTING MINA'S NAME MIXED UP 😭