This is getting worst-

phibi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Initially, all characters the way they are portrayed were justifying their roles but now i don't know what happens to Ani and Jhanak....smiley7

whatever misunderstanding is happening now, if that incident had happened in the initial days of the serial we could understand Ani's reason...but now..... no way, after sharing so much time, they both understand each other, care about each other ( Hospital scenes) knowing Tejas's nature, that whole marriage drama... jhanak refused to marry...he convinced her (kind of forced her) to stay in his house...She stayed back..( he asked --why did you agree to stay... such dialog..showed Ani knew why jhanak stayed back....smiley6

And after all of this...........he just saw Aditya in jhanak's room and he got mad, and misunderstood Jhanak...on top of that ...worst humiliating speech.smiley15...A person who knows you can not blame you at that low level..smiley7.Ani was always showed very sorted, kind-hearted, and strong person...and now whole character is changedsmiley32Agree , he might be jealous but this reaction was not expected

Here comes our Jhanak--smiley3 Trying to preserve her self respect....comes back to Ani's house, and becomes The maid again....

What Sristhi did for her and everyone supported her in Tejas marriage fiasco....Still, jhanak says..meri didi ki shadi hai..I will come for Ashirvad rasam....what the....??smiley3

don't know what the writers are thinking...i really don't want to spoil the show but looks like it's going to besmiley6

They should have shown the misunderstanding track differently which can match the characters...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oscar_tuktuk thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I agree with you now i only want BTS like we got during jhanak marriage time so that I can skip episodes if needed ...... whatever they are currently showing is not the problem but the real prob is how long they are planning to stretch this jealousy cum insulting track ....I want them to end this within 2 weeks nothing more than that becz Ani is getting on my nerves they way he insulted J dinner time was so 😡 and still use words like characterless and nonsense as he don't know her ....now I want adi around J so that Ani forget his shadi also becz if adi will be around J na to wo pagl ho jayega ....Adi please come soon 😢