Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chocobear

@bold and red: I know☺️Ranbir☺️Can't take my eyes off him☺️

Most of the BV viewers are people with "old" mindsets who think it's a patni's farz to wait for her straying husband and accept him back and only then her "jeevan" is safal😲
I know many people have again switched to BV after shiv's entry. and now if they think of going back to jagya and anadi that would be their biggest mistakethey ruined shows like Uttaran and a few more with their senseless twists just for a sky high TRP for a week. I hope they don't do the same this time and for a change show anandi and shiv's marriage. I don't want a marriage where it turns out that jagya was under the sehra or something that would be the last of BV🥱

She doesn't have the stamina but she is graceful but she needs to be more strong. She is too skinny and looks like any moment she will break her bones but still I like her. She is graceful.

Ahh!! Man!! I swear!! i was almost dead after seeing teh Barfi trailer😍

Exactly, many people think that way but the TRP's indicate that people want SA and not JA!! I wish the CV's wake up and dotn ruin this show. And yah..they ruined such a nice show like Uttaran..i used to watch it pre the first leap and a bit before tha Tapasya-Veer wedding and another show which tehy ruined amazingly was Parichay!! I mean they just ruine dthat show completely!!

@Red- haha!! LOL..that would be the most amusing thing ever!! lol..but they are capable of calling it something new as in teh other shows its the Bride who undergoes such dramas and this time it can be a groom😆
I know..she lacks strength and stamina. And if she works on the stamina part then there's no one according to me who can beat her because no one has the grace as she has and the expressions which she brings in her performance..its only the energy or rather "dance" part where she needs to work alot.

chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Ahh!! Man!! I swear!! i was almost dead after seeing teh Barfi trailer😍

Exactly, many people think that way but the TRP's indicate that people want SA and not JA!! I wish the CV's wake up and dotn ruin this show. And yah..they ruined such a nice show like Uttaran..i used to watch it pre the first leap and a bit before tha Tapasya-Veer wedding and another show which tehy ruined amazingly was Parichay!! I mean they just ruine dthat show completely!!

@Red- haha!! LOL..that would be the most amusing thing ever!! lol..but they are capable of calling it something new as in teh other shows its the Bride who undergoes such dramas and this time it can be a groom😆
I know..she lacks strength and stamina. And if she works on the stamina part then there's no one according to me who can beat her because no one has the grace as she has and the expressions which she brings in her performance..its only the energy or rather "dance" part where she needs to work alot.

I know Barfi trailer left me 😍

I know if she works hard she has the chance of winning the show..there is scope for improvement. She is such a graceful dancer😳

I know colors channel are known to ruin some great shows with their pathetic twists and turns. Hope they open up their eyes and see that 1000's of people actually want SA and not JA
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Well!! Yeah that's completely perceptional!! Judges perception might have something else about the marks!! My perception certainly differs from yours!! And what you perceive is ..yeah somewhere right!! A perfect 10 isn't necessary! Neither it depicts best nor deserving one to award with it!! In a show like DID, We can demand judges to being clear about their scoring as all dancers are almost of same level. Here in JDJ, all dancers are not of same level. How they can compare them. It will certainly be not fair to those who are working hard towards perfection because some are already so near to that perfection level if comparison will occur then there will be no incentive for those who are working hard. say..Isha and Susheel, can they be compared??? Not at all. If they would be, I think susheel should get negative scores...
And yeah I got your point😆

Precisely! The criteria is perceptional! And thus, the debates!😆

And I know completely what you mean by the the contestants not being on the same level! But also look at it this way. Imagine contestant A (who is not so good at dance), gets 24 one week. The very next week, they do brilliantly and get like a 27 cuz they improved. There is a contestant B (who is pretty darn good at dancing), gets 30 one week. The next week they fall short of perfection and get 27. But that 27 performance of contestant B is miles ahead of contestant A's 27 performance. Is the scoring fair? Know what I mean? I think that even though the contestants are not at the same starting point at the beginning of the show when it comes to dancing experience, the performances should be measured with the same yardstick and they should not have individual yardsticks for each of them. It's just not competition at that point. As for the contestants who haven't had any experience, they should work harder then. To me, judging improvement and assigning a number to that is much harder than judging the performance and assigning a number to that.

But, like you said, we are both right in our own places.

P.S. Yes, Sushil should be getting considerably low points (not so much minus points though), but he isn't and hence the whole discussion about the validity of the judges' scores.
423728 thumbnail
I saw this post before watching the episode and thought that their performance must have been awful and downright puke worthy for a thread to be opened questioning the objectivity of the scores. Basically, I was even prepared to start making bids on the amount of bribery the judges must have been given for them to suddenly become so scripted, so biased, so WORTHY of an outrage! 🤣

To be more dramatic, when I finally got the courage to watch the episode - I roared back at the television screen - baring all jaws and teeth to growl my anger for the BIASED marks that were soon to be revealed.

But but but but *Camera spans into my face with dramatic music being played in the background*. It ... was ... actually ... Oh my god...It's going to be said ... a very good performance! *Hides behind a tree before I get pin pointed and hated for being a fan*. No kidding, it certainly was not a performance I'd give full points too. But 3, nines, would have been perfectly fine with me. I mean if Ravi could get 3, nines, for his previous performance which I would give no more than a 6-7 then I'm pretty sure I would have been forced to Ghajini-rod-smack the judges if they did not give this performance a 9.

Gurmeet still needs to work hard on his upper body but I am so impressed with his progress. Watch his initial performance and compare it with the current one. The change is absolutely apparent and that reflects on his hard work, which is of course praise worthy. His upper body would be my only complaint in this performance. Other than that, his expressions and characterization was spot on.

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rapier

Precisely! The criteria is perceptional! And thus, the debates!😆

And I know completely what you mean by the the contestants not being on the same level! But also look at it this way. Imagine contestant A (who is not so good at dance), gets 24 one week. The very next week, they do brilliantly and get like a 27 cuz they improved. There is a contestant B (who is pretty darn good at dancing), gets 30 one week. The next week they fall short of perfection and get 27. But that 27 performance of contestant B is miles ahead of contestant A's 27 performance. Is the scoring fair? Know what I mean? I think that even though the contestants are not at the same starting point at the beginning of the show when it comes to dancing experience, the performances should be measured with the same yardstick and they should not have individual yardsticks for each of them. It's just not competition at that point. As for the contestants who haven't had any experience, they should work harder then. To me, judging improvement and assigning a number to that is much harder than judging the performance and assigning a number to that.

But, like you said, we are both right in our own places.

P.S. Yes, Sushil should be getting considerably low points (not so much minus points though), but he isn't and hence the whole discussion about the validity of the judges' scores.

Hehehehe..agree!! We both are right at our place!! Let's hope in future..we will meet some equilibrium..😆
Though I agree to you to an extent...Perfection must be distinguished from improvement. Still wanna say, Incentives are necessary for improving ones..
And yeah!! Susheel isn't the focal of discussion I was just illustrating..
😳
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^ Winning the competition should be incentive enough. Giving undeserving marks as an incentive is giving a failing student a B so he can have an incentive to get an A. It just gives a false sense of accomplishment, which actually might backfire and not provide enough motivation.

Looks like we're not gonna agree here.😆😛 And there should not be pressure to do so either. This is good. I like debates that have no right and wrong answer.
Edited by Rapier - 12 years ago
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rapier

^^ Winning the competition should be incentive enough. Giving undeserving marks as an incentive is giving a failing student a B so he can have an incentive to get an A. It just gives a false sense of accomplishment, which actually might backfire and not provide enough motivation.

Looks like we're not gonna agree here.😆😛 And there should not be pressure to do so either. This is good. I like debates that have no right and wrong answer.

same here buddy!! Finally got a healthy discussion in JDJ forum😆!! Glad to have it!! Hope to see more members like you with whom really some convo can be done!! lolz
And Debates are healthy for a person! That's how at least we got to discuss the matter but not some particular actor...
😳
Khushi. thumbnail

I know Barfi trailer left me 😍

I know if she works hard she has the chance of winning the show..there is scope for improvement. She is such a graceful dancer😳

I know colors channel are known to ruin some great shows with their pathetic twists and turns. Hope they open up their eyes and see that 1000's of people actually want SA and not JA

Exactly...there is scope for improvement and once she works on her weak parts then i am sure she will be one of the best one there. And yes, she is damn graceful..i love her eyes😳..they are so pretty..they make me jealous..lol

I hope the same..its SA all the way..they make the story practical and just and if its JA then the message that would come out of it would be like "Cheat your wife...she will forgive u anyway🤢".
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Exactly...there is scope for improvement and once she works on her weak parts then i am sure she will be one of the best one there. And yes, she is damn graceful..i love her eyes😳..they are so pretty..they make me jealous..lol

I hope the same..its SA all the way..they make the story practical and just and if its JA then the message that would come out of it would be like "Cheat your wife...she will forgive u anyway🤢".

You know when I saw her in BV i didn't really liked her but In JDJ is looks good. I like her without make-up though. 😳And she looked superb in that Rabta song🤗I know if she works on her weak parts she can be in the top3😳she deserves it..only if she improves.

I know JA union will be the worst. I hope that doesn't happens. But the tagline says"Kacchi umar ke pakke rishtey" so that's scary actuallythat shiv guy looks cool and so masculine😍His broad shoulders☺️
Khushi. thumbnail

You know when I saw her in BV i didn't really liked her but In JDJ is looks good. I like her without make-up though. 😳And she looked superb in that Rabta song🤗I know if she works on her weak parts she can be in the top3😳she deserves it..only if she improves.

I know JA union will be the worst. I hope that doesn't happens. But the tagline says"Kacchi umar ke pakke rishtey" so that's scary actuallythat shiv guy looks cool and so masculine😍His broad shoulders☺️

I liked her since day 1...somehow i felt that its only her who could play Anandi, My whole family was like Oh!! Avika should have remained etc etc and they all were like Avika looks better..they should have got a better older Anandi but i always liked her. In JDJ aswell..like you said , she is looking fab. I beleiev she is the only actress of the television who acts so well. I mean she si just 20!! and she carries the role of Anandi so well👏. And Exactly..if she improves she will definetly make it to top 3..of which i am sure she will improve.

I swear! Ditto! that tagline scares me too :( And Siddharth aka Shiv😍 Mannn...he is sooo handsome. I too love hsi bodya nd that masculina Man type look he has. I just loveee him!! I read he was Grasim Mr.India...truly deserved☺️