Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

I think you dont understand hindi. Get dictionary from Silencer(Omi - 3 idiots) and translate it then you will understand if I attacked you or not personally.

anything against GC is like a personal attack to them HakkaBakka😆Now asking a "dance maniac" to pinpoint the minute technicalities of dance equals to personal attacks in this forum😆
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I think you dont understand hindi. Get dictionary from Silencer(Omi - 3 idiots) and translate it then you will understand if I attacked you or not personally.

Lolz😆
Okay!!!😆
Fine!!!😆
My bad!!!😳
But don't you dare to instruct me or even suggest! 🥱
I know what I interpret but you surely need to think twice before pouncing on someone!!! Because you still got it wrong!! Anyways God bless you!!!😃

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have actually NEVER said this before and i was restricting to say it as i clearly didnt want to get into useless debates but its now very clear that this forum is actually filled with anti-GC topics! People here are actually after finding flaws in him ...flaws which are not required at all. Gurmeet's performance was amazing indeed. It;s your personal POV that the marks were biased and hence you are totally free to speak your heart out but what's this with saying that Madhuri's "perfect" and Remo's "this is it" was forced??

You mean that a star like Madhuri will be forced to give 10 marks to GC and Madhuri in that case will agree??!! Man!! you think she doesnt have any dignity at all?? In that case you should know that 50% of the marks are counted and 50% votes and in that case people like Isha,Jayati,darsheel, Archana etc need those 30's because they arent in the "top vote getters" list. Why would GC even need a forced 30 when he gets the highest votes!!

Now talking about the performances, I really dont know about your choice of dance or your POV on dance but i defiently didnt like Archana's performance i found it way lower then Susheel's ..that lady hardly moves!! Now coming to Isha , Isha is indeed an amazing dancer but you CANT remove the fact that she is a trained dancer..a very good one..and frankly i really dont appreciate her participation in Jhalak were all other contestants are non-dancers! This is like creating a dance compettiton between Madhuri Dixit and Manish paul and deciding who wins it!!!So its totally a waste of time to even compare Isha's performance with any other contestant.And to that let me add that there is a difference between a trained good dancer(lIke Isha) and a good non-professional or trained dancer(like Sushant or Bharti or Jayati ).And coming to Shibani , Well i admit this that i totally loved her performance ..it was a very emotional one..so emotional that all i did was cry and not notice how was she actually dancing..and maybe something like this could have actually happened with the judges aswell and maybe IF your POV on GC's performance is taken seriously then maybe the whole aura of his makeup and his body language might have had teh same effect!!

Frankly speaking , i feel that getting behind a famous celebrity and finding flaws in everything he does is and to go to the extent of blaming the show and marks of GC to be scripted and the judges to be forces to give a 30 is like really not done.

Anyways, this is my own POV and no offence is meant to anyone and i am saying this soa s to avoid unrequired fights. :)
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

I have actually NEVER said this before and i was restricting to say it as i clearly didnt want to get into useless debates but its now very clear that this forum is actually filled with anti-GC topics! People here are actually after finding flaws in him ...flaws which are not required at all. Gurmeet's performance was amazing indeed. It;s your personal POV that the marks were biased and hence you are totally free to speak your heart out but what's this with saying that Madhuri's "perfect" and Remo's "this is it" was forced??

didn't go through the rest of your post but if GC fans have the right to say that judges are biased and the show is scripted whenever GC gets low marks then we(non GC fans) have every right to say that the judges are biased if we feel his performance wasn't that great. It all depnds on the POV. Just like GC supporters felt judges were biased when he got 23 or something..we too have every right to say that judges are biased when they give 30 marks for nothing but jumping and roaring. That's our POV.

and yes I feel MD and Remo's trademark comments were forced.
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chocobear

anything against GC is like a personal attack to them HakkaBakka😆Now asking a "dance maniac" to pinpoint the minute technicalities of dance equals to personal attacks in this forum😆

As everybody here is jumping in a conversation which is not even intended for them so Lemme join the club!!!😆
Hakkabakka has red lined a thing which was about danceismyworld's personal life as she mentioned she is a dance maniac!!!! So if you are pulling that string apparently so this is damn personal attack!!!! IDK what definition of PERSONAL ATTACK, you all believe in!!! But If you will pin point that kind of line, then the former has a right to take it personal attack!!!
😳
Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 12 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

RAPZZZ! 🤗

Oops, edit: I actually agree with you. I think Isha-Salman would've been fine with a 28-29. But since they gave Shibani, Darsheel and Gurmeet 30s, I think Isha deserved it, too. The judges scores don't reflect the performances - they're still giving votes on an case-by-case basis. Since their scores play a 50% role in the results, they should be more careful in their rankings!

Hey there!🤗 I miss reading your posts in any forum. Glad to see you!

Darsheel didn't get 30. He got 29 I believe. If Gurmeet got a 30, then you are damn right in saying Isha deserved it too! I just felt neither of them deserved 30. So yea, agree with you there! To be honest, the judges are all over the place when it comes to judging. I can't even decide if they are biased or not, cuz their scores are so inconsistent and make no sense.

I had no idea their scores were accounted into the eliminations. That was news to me when i watched the episode! I always thought the scores were just there for guidance or whatever. But if this is the case, then I agree that they should be mighty careful with the points! Especially, Karan! That guy seriously has NO idea what he is doing. He talks way too much and that too about the most unimportant things. No disrespect, but I feel like he and to some extent, Madhuri are judging the contestants as if they are audience members. No matter how impressive the presentation of a performance is, a judge should still notice the Dance! Notice the dance, share what you thought about the dance, choreography, concept. But no, they talk about expression, energy, and the look/costumes/sex appeal! And I noticed Karan does this a LOT! Not saying that those are trivial things. But those are not the only things in a performance.
433796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

You mean that a star like Madhuri will be forced to give 10 marks to GC and Madhuri in that case will agree??!! Man!! you think she doesnt have any dignity at all?? In that case you should know that 50% of the marks are counted and 50% votes and in that case people like Isha,Jayati,darsheel, Archana etc need those 30's because they arent in the "top vote getters" list. Why would GC even need a forced 30 when he gets the highest votes!!

Now talking about the performances, I really dont know about your choice of dance or your POV on dance but i defiently didnt like Archana's performance i found it way lower then Susheel's ..that lady hardly moves!! Now coming to Isha , Isha is indeed an amazing dancer but you CANT remove the fact that she is a trained dancer..a very good one..and frankly i really dont appreciate her participation in Jhalak were all other contestants are non-dancers! This is like creating a dance compettiton between Madhuri Dixit and Manish paul and deciding who wins it!!!So its totally a waste of time to even compare Isha's performance with any other contestant.And to that let me add that there is a difference between a trained good dancer(lIke Isha) and a good non-professional or trained dancer(like Sushant or Bharti or Jayati ).And coming to Shibani , Well i admit this that i totally loved her performance ..it was a very emotional one..so emotional that all i did was cry and not notice how was she actually dancing..and maybe something like this could have actually happened with the judges aswell and maybe IF your POV on GC's performance is taken seriously then maybe the whole aura of his makeup and his body language might have had teh same effect!!

Frankly speaking , i feel that getting behind a famous celebrity and finding flaws in everything he does is and to go to the extent of blaming the show and marks of GC to be scripted and the judges to be forces to give a 30 is like really not done.

Anyways, this is my own POV and no offence is meant to anyone and i am saying this soa s to avoid unrequired fights. :)

Jab aap do POV to raas leela... jab hum den POV to charcter dheela... Our POV is GC did ucchal kudd and insulted the actual form of dance. For all art(dancing, singing or painting), landing and finishing should be done fully and gracefully. Rahi baat judges ki to woh bhi insaan hain, aor bharatwaasi hain.. kabhi kabhi ghalti se ghalti ho jaati hai..
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocobear

woohooo!!! What an interpretation!!! Hats off to you!!😆
we are deviating from the topic...let's not make an issue out of it!! I got it as personal attack!! My POV!! I felt it that way!! 😳
God Bless😃
433796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

As everybody here is jumping in a conversation which is not even intended for them so Lemme join the club!!!😆
Hakkabakka has red lined a thing which was about danceismyworld's personal life as she mentioned she is a dance maniac!!!! So if you are pulling that string apparently so this is damn personal attack!!!! IDK what definition of PERSONAL ATTACK, you all believe in!!! But If you will pin point that kind of line, then the former has a right to take it personal attack!!!
😳

I thought she said herself as dance maniac as complement and repeated it for her.. ab mujhe kaya pata pet mein kaya hai.. before saying I attacked personally, she attacked herself personally(it does not happen in normally).
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I thought she said herself as dance maniac as complement and repeated it for her.. ab mujhe kaya pata pet mein kaya hai.. before saying I attacked personally, she attacked herself personally(it does not happen in normally).

I really am helpless to understand what you are understanding😕!!! Disastrous misinterpretation😆!!! The line you wrote there was about asking her to pin point the good points and bad points was sounding sarcastic or may be better appropriate quote for it " asking her to dissect it because she said she is dance lover!!!And that wasn't her point in any way!!
I don't wanna bang my head with a wall!!
Just leave the topic...
🥱