Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vibz88

The entire show is scripted. The marks the comments and 30 s are given out like its prashad.

True.. non deserving are getting 30.. 😃 this is the example!
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocobear

I questioned your integrity😲I didn't knew you take these things so seriouslyI don't intend to question your integrity or anything. Why would I do that? I don't even know you neither do I intend to.

Dont take that part too seriously. That was just me going into a bit sarcastic/over dramatic mode. And you did ask for proof, so there.And I share the same sentiments about not intending to know you further. So following my words I am going for now,till we meet again next week...Though I hope not.
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The entire show is scripted. The marks the comments and 30 s are given out like its prashad.

shant ballike shaant

OM Guru Devaaye namah☺️

sab kuch scripted h..tum main..hum jo ye post kr rhe h sab kuch..what are we? Nothing but mere puppets.
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -enchanted-

And others deserved -15 But such biased marking,all were given marks in positive

oops that mean according to ur math gurmeet deserv - 1 😆
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

True.. non deserving are getting 30..😃this is the example!

👍🏼. Ek dum sahi jab free mein baat hi rahe hain to kya farak padta hai ki kisne kya performance kiya 😕
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -enchanted-

Dont take that part too seriously. That was just me going into a bit sarcastic/over dramatic mode. And you did ask for proof, so there.And I share the same sentiments about not intending to know you further. So following my words I am going for now,till we meet again next week...Though I hope not.

If you don't wish to meet me do pray that GC is soon eliminated 😳that's the only way you would stop entering this forum and thus not forced to meet me or even better get me banned.

And yes I will ask for proof. I am not going to believe whatever you say😳
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONOMAKTER1

@ -enchanted- plss jaan ignore them let them do whatever they want yar jst ignore them 😕

ya enchanted pls JAAN ignore this threads😉 😆😆
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocobear

shant ballike shaant

OM Guru Devaaye namah☺️

sab kuch scripted h..tum main..hum jo ye post kr rhe h sab kuch..what are we? Nothing but mere puppets.

hum to bas katputliyan hai thoda haath pair hila denge aur 30 milne ka wait karenge.
51559 thumbnail

👍🏼. Ek dum sahi jab free mein baat hi rahe hain to kya farak padta hai ki kisne kya performance kiya 😕

fark parta he... jo deserve krte hen unko 30 nhi mil rhe.. non deserving ko 30 mil rhe hen
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT

ya enchanted pls JAAN ignore this threads😉 😆😆

🤣

Word Count: 0