Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

New dance for GC should be JHINGA LALA HO HO.. like a JUNGLI style 😆 😆 with leave dress and the same make up.. it suits him alot aur is dance per 30 le le tou humko khushi bhi hogi 😃

Haan GC dressed up in leaves😆main peeche se bakri chod dungi🤣GC fans happy ho jao tum logon ke tou mann ki murad poori ho jayegi☺️
686375 thumbnail

In replying to that thread.. GCians opened another thread 🤣 🤣 🤣

hahahahaha ! Kya kara jasakta he? 😆

they alwayes say this show this that'' unhey koi fark nhi p adta , they dont care'' but they actually care 😉 now its a prove they open other thread coz of this thread 😛 ...that mean ''fark to padta hai bhayi '' show chaey jo karo ROFL penta tumhari gia pooja abhi bhi jaari hai band ho gyi 😆
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocobear

show me the proof and I will believe you straight away. 😳

Well you see I am not the moderator that I could unedit the post edited by the moderator. You can ask tannipartner... She is my witness if she remembers,that is... And are you doubting my integrity...What has the world come to No trust among human beings... As you see all controversial posts have been edited, yet we are trusting each other...Even I can deny many things that GC fans said,as they are edited.but I am not... I am taking word of you guys...So your wish you can believe me or not!
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Haan GC dressed up in leaves😆main peeche se bakri chod dungi🤣GC fans happy ho jao tum logon ke tou mann ki murad poori ho jayegi☺️

Even that is old... Lets wait for next week's performance. If GC performs well we would automatically know what new dance form was invented for him😳
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -enchanted-

Well you see I am not the moderator that I could unedit the post edited by the moderator. You can ask tannipartner... She is my witness if she remembers,that is... And are you doubting my integrity...What has the world come to No trust among human beings... As you see all controversial posts have been edited, yet we are trusting each other...Even I can deny many things that GC fans said,as they are edited.but I am not... I am taking word of you guys...So your wish you can believe me or not!

I questioned your integrity😲I didn't knew you take these things so seriouslyI don't intend to question your integrity or anything. Why would I do that? I don't even know you neither do I intend to.
686375 thumbnail

dont care about others.. 😃 ur comment is justify the truth.. he deserves 15

🤣 ...penta now i badley want goroo ( i hope i write correct coz i dont know about his this name ,sirf yhi aa ke suna ) big boss mai aye tab ayega maja 😈 dont know how he will servive their coz this guy has so weak personelity he seems quite darpok type n in big boss house sarey evil person aatey hai isey to kha hi jayengey
51559 thumbnail

hahahaha bakri nhi cow chor do 😆 woh zyada asar karegii 🤣 phr tou 300 bhi kam hen 😆
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The entire show is scripted. The marks the comments and 30 s are given out like its prashad.
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT

🤣 ...penta now i badley want goroo ( i hope i write correct coz i dont know about his this name ,sirf yhi aa ke suna ) big boss mai aye tab ayega maja 😈 dont know how he will servive their coz this guy has so weak personelity he seems quite darpok type n in big boss house sarey evil person aatey hai isey to kha hi jayengey

nhi nhi BB k liye tou GIA best he 😆 😆 BB team will not offer him to be a part of BB.. if that so tou i m sure whole GCians will become against him because us show me sub k real faces ajate hen saamne 😉
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -enchanted-

Oh laughing emoticons dont make a post funny or humorous...And why are you so shocked? If GC fans said marks are biased , then isn't this topic also saying the same? That marks are biased?So what is the difference? And GC fans said floor is slippery? Well so called GC criticizers said that Rumba is an "abnormal" dance form which was discovered especially for GC two days prior to his performance so that he could perform better!!! Beat that!

exjectly we r surprised by this now suddenly judges fair ho gye jo starting mai biased they actually ye point tum logo ne hi pic kiya tha now tum hi logo ko prob ho rhi hai ...ye rasta dikhana hi nhi tha ab to humney dekh liya ab hum bhi issi rode se jayengey 😆