Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: purva

Another issue I have is the dance forms they display.. some contestants do kathak or ballet or kuchipudi.. and others do Puli Kali or jhataka mataka dance which have less dancing and more jumping around.. that's why Archana sucked and Susheel sailed. But if we compare the degree of difficulty of both the dances then Archana gets more points in my opinion.πŸ˜• shouldn't judges consider that while marking? πŸ€” like someone said.. they could wait till all the performances are done and then give points..

Precisely to your point - in addition to the costumes, act, age, background and all the other things that you talked about that has been influencing the judges unnecessarily and showing biased marking, the big problem with the current format of the show is that all the participants use a different form of dance, the difficulty level of which is very wide and different. I would ideally want all the participants be given a specific dance form as the theme of the day - be it Samba, or Ballet, or Contemporary or Kathak or whatever it be, and all need to perform on the same form. That will make the comparison very very clear and healthy... Else, there will be a group of folks who will keep attempting things that has very little dance to it and keep getting away!!
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Let me explain what were the issue with his dance. Here is the link, his persformance starting from 2:40.

My analysis:
Shampa and GC were doing very much similar steps. Look at the difference in landing. Shampa never took extra step to balance after each landing while GC always took small step after landing or during transitioning. That is horrible landing specially in these type of dance your steps should be perfect becuase that is the only thing can be called dance ingredients here.
You dont need to go anywhere else to look at his fault, just compare his steps with Shampa steps, his transition with Shampa's transition. You will get the answer.
People say he is very strong, but he seems to have a weak knee. His lifts were not clean and showed lot of struggle. When he put Shampa down to stage, his knee were bended. His knee bend when he was spinning during lift.
Only thing seems to be good with his performance was painting.

Good quality paint πŸ˜†
Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This thread is still openπŸ˜†TheRowdiest ab ye forum boring sa lagne laga hain😭

I don't feel like reading those same old comments anymore. That was not GC's best performance in JDJ.Khali phokat itni tareef kar di sabne😡Infact nobody's performance was worth the "This is IT".
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rapier

Thank you! My point exactly!

U R welcome.. I read your previous discussion on this thread.. and completely agree with your side of thoughts.. wanted to write this yesterday but got busy later πŸ˜›
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No problem Minnie πŸ˜› it was kind of getting annoying to read "show us the exact flaws of GC's dance" when many people had already pointed out why they thought GC didn't deserve 30 points. Actually "I didn't like his dance" should also be reason enough because I see many posts saying "I loved GC's performance and he deserved 30"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

qoute targetting fans removed.
Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
marks r biased... show is scripted..
reallyyy...!!!!????

yaaayyy...

come come GC... ye lo 1 cr ka check... ye lo JDJ trophy... jao jake party karo
khamakha 3 month show drag karneka kya jaroorat...😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I think all three, GC, Shibani and Isha deserve the 30 which they got...

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't feel it was a perfect 30 dance from GC last week. πŸ˜• There where flaws in it but yes his costume could almost mask everything.

I hope he does better this week (read d spoiler that he is getting 30) πŸ‘ I want to see some quality dancing 😳

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

When he got the low marks...the judges were fine...
As long as they were handing 30 to other contestants it was fine...but as soon as GC got a 30...they become biased and useless...

Well...who cares...??
He worked hard for it...and he deserved it...πŸ˜ƒ
Everyone seems to have accepted it..

** attack on members, post edited.

Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
TinkerBella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yahoo gc got 30 again πŸ₯³
Edited by SONOMAKTER1 - 12 years ago