Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi.

I liked her since day 1...somehow i felt that its only her who could play Anandi, My whole family was like Oh!! Avika should have remained etc etc and they all were like Avika looks better..they should have got a better older Anandi but i always liked her. In JDJ aswell..like you said , she is looking fab. I beleiev she is the only actress of the television who acts so well. I mean she si just 20!! and she carries the role of Anandi so well👏. And Exactly..if she improves she will definetly make it to top 3..of which i am sure she will improve.

I swear! Ditto! that tagline scares me too :( And Siddharth aka Shiv😍 Mannn...he is sooo handsome. I too love hsi bodya nd that masculina Man type look he has. I just loveee him!! I read he was Grasim Mr.India...truly deserved☺️

I wasn't sure about her acting capabilities until I saw her during the Jag and Gauri episodes..she was splendid there. And my mom was like now I know why the creatives chose her for this role. Nobody could have done justice to Anandi's role except for Pratyusha. She is 20😲Oh well yes she dos look younger without the make-up. I thought she is 24 or something😲 But yes she is good as an actress. Especially when she is confronting or bashing Jagya..she is at her best then.😍

Yeah that guy has won grasim Mr. India😳yepp truly deserved. He looks so masculine and anandi is so petite-perfect combo😳
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chocobear

I wasn't sure about her acting capabilities until I saw her during the Jag and Gauri episodes..she was splendid there. And my mom was like now I know why the creatives chose her for this role. Nobody could have done justice to Anandi's role except for Pratyusha. She is 20😲Oh well yes she dos look younger without the make-up. I thought she is 24 or something😲 But yes she is good as an actress. Especially when she is confronting or bashing Jagya..she is at her best then.😍

Yeah that guy has won grasim Mr. India😳yepp truly deserved. He looks so masculine and anandi is so petite-perfect combo😳

Same here aswell! After seeing her in those heartbreak epi's my mom and family too were like! yes! she is indeed the best choice for Anandi.

Shiv is just soo good. I love him in his "falling for Anandi" expressions! and during those scenes i wish i played Anandi instead of Prats..Childish i knw..lol..but i cant help falling for handsome men!!lol
423728 thumbnail

I liked her since day 1...somehow i felt that its only her who could play Anandi, My whole family was like Oh!! Avika should have remained etc etc and they all were like Avika looks better..they should have got a better older Anandi but i always liked her. In JDJ aswell..like you said , she is looking fab. I beleiev she is the only actress of the television who acts so well. I mean she si just 20!! and she carries the role of Anandi so well👏. And Exactly..if she improves she will definetly make it to top 3..of which i am sure she will improve.

I swear! Ditto! that tagline scares me too :( And Siddharth aka Shiv😍 Mannn...he is sooo handsome. I too love hsi bodya nd that masculina Man type look he has. I just loveee him!! I read he was Grasim Mr.India...truly deserved☺️

Sorry to intervene. But I have an exam in two days and so have decided to religiously read every line and comment as a form of procrastinating. Since I'm a failure in Education and an expert to the mentioning of 'masculine' and 'handsome', I could not help but notice a certain appreciation of male beauty occurring here. I nod my head and completely agree with the Siddhart comment. He...is...sexy *fans face*

Do go on and disregard my intervention. 😆
Khushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Sorry to intervene. But I have an exam in two days and so have decided to religiously read every line and comment as a form of procrastinating. Since I'm a failure in Education and an expert to the mentioning of 'masculine' and 'handsome', I could not help but notice a certain appreciation of male beauty occurring here. I nod my head and completely agree with the Siddhart comment. He...is...sexy *fans face*

Do go on and disregard my intervention. 😆

Haha😆 ... *Hi5* for that Siddharth comment agreement!! He is indeed sexy..and hot..and handsome..and..LOL..* i am drooling* haha..cant express more😆
423728 thumbnail

Haha😆 ... *Hi5* for that Siddharth comment agreement!! He is indeed sexy..and hot..and handsome..and..LOL..* i am drooling* haha..cant express more😆

In addition to the drooling matter. I read 'Siddharths' name and I view your DP of Drashti and now I look down and realize I'm surrounded by a pool of my drool. WOAH. I ... just rhymed! 😳

Drooling has made me a poet 😳

Adab.

😳
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys we turned this thread into Pratyusha and Shiv AT🤣I am loving it. Yes Shiv is so damn masculine..his shoulders are so broad☺️He is so handsome. And Manly. Wish to see him and pratyusha together during special round of JDJ
51559 thumbnail
Koiii Nahi...
Performance was very bad.. i too agree judges gave unfair marks to him..
Khushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

In addition to the drooling matter. I read 'Siddharths' name and I view your DP of Drashti and now I look down and realize I'm surrounded by a pool of my drool. WOAH. I ... just rhymed! 😳

Drooling has made me a poet 😳

Adab.

😳

Haha!! I succesfully helped you get surrounded by a pool of drool!! Wow!! now that's a "different" achievement😆lol... and for teh rhyming part..well!! Hota hai Hota hai!! Pyaar mein aisa hi hota hai!LOL
Khushi. thumbnail

Guys we turned this thread into Pratyusha and Shiv AT🤣I am loving it. Yes Shiv is so damn masculine..his shoulders are so broad☺️He is so handsome. And Manly. Wish to see him and pratyusha together during special round of JDJ

Haha 😆..i was wondering the same!! Man! we are so capable!! haha..
And your repeated comment on his shoulders being broad is making me drool even more!! tahts so precise!!haha!! BTW i too love his shoulders...and and his eyesss!!!😍 and his height!! man!! i love his height!! LOL..
And yes..him and Prats in a special epi of JDJ would be like..# A dream!😍 and i specially want to see how he dances☺️
423728 thumbnail

I don't want to be too specific. *Looks around cautiously* I might be termed as a bit of a stalker but has anyone noticed how he somehow glows? Not an Edward Cullen sparkle thing, but a Greek God kind of glow? His like tall, muscular and gold. = | We can never play 'Murder in the dark' or 'Hide n seek in the dark' because he would literally glow his presence out.

Did anyone notice how his white teeth just stands out from his glow? ☺️

Did anyone wonder for one girlish second, that a benefit did arise from become a Balika Vadhu. She gets the hotter guy as her adult husband. 😳

This show has a great moral. If you marry when your 10, you get a husband like Jagya. But if you wait 10 more years then you get a SHIV. 🤣 THIS will stop child marriages for EVER!