Posted: 12 years ago
awww
main aayi tou sab chalay gaye????????

anywyas see u all later
gururockss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

^^Hello JiAm Gonna Run Off and cut the birthday cake on behalf of my sister 🤣Want some? 😆

sure dear y nt?
i love cakes

and ya wish ur sis a very happybirthday from my side
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i'm here 😆
Cake abhi nai kaata humphhh
jenny. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another post on GC!
These people never get tired😆
Edited by jenny. - 12 years ago
gururockss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

i'm here 😆

Cake abhi nai kaata humphhh

ok but i ate cake as my bro brought me a cake an hour ago
ahahaaa
Nooo

JDJ HQ/HD Videos Got Removed On YouTube!!!!

Nooo

Abh Kaise Pic Pic Kheloon Gi Main?!!
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Okay a few things I noticed
1) Gurmeet is stronger in crunchy steps as I was discussing with Ria the other day...softer steps don't come easily to Gurmeet as he has stiff shoulders...
2) I think without a partner he dances pretty well...m not sure about this..Now when Shampa is dancing with him you can easily catch where he goes wrong.
3) Or basically due to lack of rehearsals though he is working in shifts... I mean common its not easy to switch from acting to dancing ...even others like Pratyusha are feeling the heat...Jayati is managing it pretty well but mind you she is not the lead
4) Or is it nervousness to perform on such a huge stage
so yeah my 2 cents
Edited by adigaag - 12 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: adigaag

1) Gurmeet is stronger in crunchy steps as I was discussing with Ria the other day...softer steps don't come easily to Gurmeet as he has stiff shoulders...
2) I think without a partner he dances pretty well...m not sure about this..Now when Shampa is dancing with him you can easily catch where he goes wrong.
3) Or basically due to lack of rehearsals though he is working in shifts... I mean common its not easy to switch from acting to dancing ...even others like Pratyusha are feeling the heat...Jayati is managing it pretty well but mind you she is not the lead
so yeah my 2 cents

Agree with you!

Originally posted by: adigaag

so yeah my 2 cents

I Don't think it is due to nervousness. Yes He IS Nervous, everyone is nervous but he's performed so many times before JDJ And he's been amazing.

I Like His Solo Performances, Like Sajh Dhaj Ke And The Mann Mohini Dance. Idk what is happening to him, most likely because of his lack of rehearsals...Idk..I'm not a dancer so I Can't talk about what he can improve on and all Cuz for me, GC Is The Best☺️
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
By nervousness I meant the inital jitters...we might get to see a completely new Gurmeet in his next now that he has performed twice...you never know😊
Well I'm not even a dancer...I can dance in weddings😆...Just going by what I have seen of Gurmeet till date Kurbaan Hua & Mahi Mahi did not have many dancing steps it was quite intense though☺️...and I love Gurmeet as well ...ismein koi doubt mat rakhna😛😉...
Okay gals calling it a day now...have to go to office tomorrow and its 12:30 am here🥱...bye
Edited by adigaag - 12 years ago