Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As much as I love GC, I am upset with his performance. I'm upset because I know he can do so so much better. πŸ˜•

Did you guys see his stage performance with that duck looking lady in the Femina awards? He was outstanding!
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: adigaag

Hi allπŸ€—...I think the next episode will be shot on wednesday as we got the spoilers on wednesday last week...Best of Luck Gurmeet...Hope u do better this time around😊

Hey πŸ€—
I hope they dont share the spoilers here, unless he gets satisfying marks then yeah but...it just ruins the excitement for Saturdays and Sundays πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

As much as I love GC, I am upset with his performance. I'm upset because I know he can do so so much better. πŸ˜•

Did you guys see his stage performance with that duck looking lady in the Femina awards? He was outstanding!

🀣 🀣 Which Lady Btw? Confused
Yeah his performance wasn't as I expected it to be. But I feel he deserved more marks than 22, I mean he was way better than Ravi and Ravi got 26! He wasnt even able to lift the girl up, all I saw was his belly dance 🀣
Hoping Next week GC improves, his expressions were fab but he needs to concentrate on finishing his steps before jumping on to the next step...
Love You Gurmeet Choudhary! <3
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

I think 'someone' shut their gobs upπŸ˜†
I just checked the first Page, then the last page. Nothing else.
Watch next week There will be a topic related to his loose and revealing shirt, then talk about his Jootas Then it goes on and on. One member got banned πŸ˜†
And I just checked the Chat Club...🀣 🀣 Poor idiot says I give a Damn to GC fans πŸ˜†
WHATEVER LOSER πŸ˜›
Btw, new people in the supporting list😳
Shall I help and search through the previous pages? πŸ˜†

Yes then they will start saying...Uff what is this...His tight pants were much better than this...Change CHange...πŸ˜†.. then his jutaas...his chappals...blah blah blah blah
I m telling U These bashers are sick and need a Very Strong Treatment 😑 ANd banning Them all will be the Most appropriate treatent for them πŸ˜‰...I m happy that atleast one is Banned πŸ˜†...hope others take lessons from her

Yes More and More GC Fans are cuming Regularly...My PM box is Completely flooded via Them πŸ˜† !!
No Need of Searching anyone Sweety...I have Clearly written that Who wants their Names these Should PM Me 😳 !!
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

🀣 🀣 Which Lady Btw? πŸ˜•
Yeah his performance wasn't as I expected it to be. But I feel he deserved more marks than 22, I mean he was way better than Ravi and Ravi got 26! He wasnt even able to lift the girl up, all I saw was his belly dance 🀣
Hoping Next week GC improves, his expressions were fab but he needs to concentrate on finishing his steps before jumping on to the next step...

Watch this.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdmNBiSZ2sQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 12 years ago
@VarnitaNah the ban was taken off her, that's why shes not gonna comment on The JDJ Forum anymore πŸ˜‰ Oh Okay πŸ˜† Add Sadiie Next to my Username πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Watch this.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdmNBiSZ2sQ[/YOUTUBE]

Oh her! Duck looking lady hahaπŸ˜†
Well he's dancing better than all of them!
I Don't know what's happening to him in JDJ O_o
One of the Bashing Troops. I saw the Ban, but now its off. So she's stopping herself from commenting now πŸ˜† How Lame
^^Hello JiAm Gonna Run Off and cut the birthday cake on behalf of my sister 🀣Want some? πŸ˜†