Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 55shobha

oh i missed it but its ok i enjoyed yesterday alot hahaha they irritates when we said gurmeet is rockstar lolzz jealous people

hahahahaha u didnt misss ..we are still there come n join tht thread too we GCianz attack on tht thread ab wo hamara state ban gya hai kiun Dishhu?😳
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@tabeer:πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...you said very well...but seriously,don't bother about them...they will make more topics like that seeing our response...because they know that gurmeet's fans will definitely say something in their stupid topic...so, ignore...we can have fun in our own thread...
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123mitul

@tabeer:πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...you said very well...but seriously,don't bother about them...they will make more topics like that seeing our response...because they know that gurmeet's fans will definitely say something in their stupid topic...so, ignore...we can have fun in our own thread...

wats ur name Cutipie?,,,dnt wrry yar wont go much in tht stupid threads magar jab ghussa ziayadaya tu un ko tapa k aajaun gi apny jaanu AT frnds k thread mein😳
123mitul thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

wats ur name Cutipie?,,,dnt wrry yar wont go much in tht stupid threads magar jab ghussa ziayadaya tu un ko tapa k aajaun gi apny jaanu AT frnds k thread mein😳

i am mitul😊
_wallflower_ thumbnail

Word Count: 1

MSK_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
GO GURMEET...
YOU ARE THE BEST...⭐️
Armu4eva thumbnail
BY BOLLYWOODLIFE4.02 PM IST 06.25.2012

Gurmeet Choudhary: Debina gives me moral support for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5'

Tags:
Debina Bonnerjee, Gurmeet And Debina, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Gurmeet Choudhary, Gurmeet Choudhary JDJ, Gurmeet Choudhary Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Gurmeet Choudhary Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5,Gurmeet Jhalak, JDJ, JDJ 5, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 5,Punar Vivah, Shampa Sonathalia, Shashi Sumeet Productions
Gurmeet Choudhary: Debina gives me moral support for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5'
comments 0

The Punar Vivah actor is upbeat about improving his performances on the reality show

Gurmeet Choudhary has no spare time these days. He is busy shooting for Shashi Sumeet Productions' daily soap Punar Vivah on Zee and then rehearsing for his performances on Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5. Shooting for a daily soap is hectic by itself and the pressure only increases when you do a reality show at the same time. Gurmeet was aware of it but he accepted the offer because of his wife Debina.

Though it meant they will hardly have any time together, Debina, who is a dancer herself, urged Gurmeet to be a part of Jhalak and promised not to complain about his busy schedule. "When I was offered Jhalak I got very excited but at the same time I was also worried about time management. Debina and I get very little time together but my wife took the call and promised to dance with me while practising. She fully supported me which gave me the confidence to take it on. She is an excellent and fabulous dancer," said Gurmeet. Debina also promised to give him tips on his performances. Gurmeet is not willing to reveal what she has said so far, but says he is not worried about eliminations as he is in two pairs of good hands – Debina and his choreographer Shampa Sonathalia. "I got double lucky when I got Shampa as my partner and choreographer. She is an incredible dancer and I call her 'Guru ma'," he says. "I am not scared. My home minister Debina is present at almost all my rehearsals to give me moral support, so my final performance is the best I can do." With eliminations starting next week, we are sure Gurmeet's fans are keeping their fingers crossed that they will get to see more of their fave dancer. Can the two women behind Gurmeet's performances ensure that?

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article... i love that pic of gurmeet... he looks like a cute 18-19 year old in that... there's this air of innocence about him...
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Nice Article..wow this confidence is the one i like about him...He will rock for sure😊
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article!Ahh that pic...I knew him before he became MSK but never knew πŸ˜† Got a shocker afterwards πŸ˜†