Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 123mitul

@aanyakunat: agree with you...mods will do nothing...in any other forum, those bashers would have been banned...& look, what is her explanation..those people are not breaking rules!!!...really!!!!...they are not breaking rules???!!!!!

very disappointed wth dez answer...they are bahsing hunh...ok fy9 bt i wana ask 1 que..is there no 1 whch is more weaker than guru..there are soo many n guru is far better frm them y they are nt being bashed?
GCrck thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So wat about today's jdj? Voting results? Was there guru's performance today?
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@tabeer: leave it dear...lets discuss other things...lets lighten up the thread
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 123mitul

@aanyakunat: agree with you...mods will do nothing...in any other forum, those bashers would have been banned...& look, what is her explanation..those people are not breaking rules!!!...really!!!!...they are not breaking rules???!!!!!

ah well what can i say... it's fishy the way the mod of this forum behaves...

there's only one thread in the forum where the bashers' voices are being drowned to some extent by genuine constructive criticism given by people who respect gurmeet and want him to perform well in future... the points given there against the performance is quite genuine and unbiased... credit to the topic maker for constantly steering unwanted discussion by some people towards the topic of discussion and doing it in an applaud worthy manner... maybe the moderator can actually learn some thing from this member...
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mods r totally with isha salman fans
i think they wud prefer to bann us instead of those people
they r giving warnings to Gc fans instead of isha salman fans
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@AllExactly! I've had near 'Ban' experiences because of all this shit. Especially when it's related to Gurmeet.
But then as a die hard fan it hurts to see people say such crap but at the same time I blame myself "WHY Did I even go and read?!"
So Just Ignore them, they have nothing better to do on a Sunday except Bash GC on IF.
@adigaag
I completely understand what you're trying to say.
When JDJ Forum opened, I had this positive feeling that We will be interacting with so many other people and discussing the performances in a nice manner.
Hell I was planning on Analysing every episode because there are other celebs whose performances were amazing. The first week I was looking forward for everyones performances not just Gurmeet's.
But
Seeing this, I am glad I am rooting for GC only. These people are dragging Gurmeet everywhere and its not just him, they're dragging everyone. Gia for an example.
But Its Sad to say, we cannot do anything about it.
I wanted to Appreciate someone's performance but the thread was turned into a War zone.
I think Our GC's AT will turn into ALL AT For the ones who are supporting someone else apart from GC.
But please all, if you guys are supporting others as well as GC then just ignore their comments. If they are going out of topic and breaking the rules by bringing other crap then just 'report'...though I highly doubt if the Mods will do anything about it..
GC supporters, support GC <3
When GC leaves, I leave this forum.
For now, you guys just chill and talk nice things about our GC ❤️
Sadiie x
jenny. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor thing! Maybe she is scared of them 😆
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The mods of this forum are useless...
They call KJO a hijra and the mod says they are not breaking rules..??

What crap..!! 🤣
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sadie its says lines will be open at eight
Im hopeful
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aanappin

The mods of this forum are useless...

They call KJO a hijra and the mod says they are not breaking rules..??

What crap..!! 🤣

OMG..HIJRA..AHHAHA R U KIDDING YAAR..YEAH IF THEY ARE USING SUCH WRDS AGAINST JUDGE STILL MODE K NAZARUN MEIN THEY ARE NT BREAKING RULES HAHAHAHAHHA