Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/59667424�

GC lovers deziz th thread where they are insulting GC oer to the limit n m gving them tagra cments
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys mod replied me tht they are nt breaking rullees..i was shocked to read tht i said to her just look the thread name is isha n slaman n they are bashing guru there n then i said ok fy9 thx 4 wat u hav done ..she said i cant do more tht coz they are nt breaking rules very hurting nyways
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WHO TOLD YOU GUYS TO VIEW THE TOPICS?!We ALL Know GC is being bashed LEFT RIGHT CENTRE!!Simply IGNORE!Just f**king Ignore!NO ONE Is Going to do anything about it!MODs close the topics, ANOTHER Topic will be made!This will carry on and on and on UNTILL JDJ FINISHES!The more we give attention to them, the MORE They'll bash GC!Because the KNOW Fans will reply back to them and then fights will start Blah BlahThey Are Attention Seekers and Trouble Makers!DO NOT Give ANY Importance To Them!Just DON'T!!We Are here For GC, we appreciate his hardwork.They Don't! And that's why they will continue Bashing GC.And we Fans DONT Have to reply to them.Just Ignore.Don't read what they say, that's what I repeat again.Stay in this Thread!Sadiie x
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sadiie: loved your POV...very well said...agree with each word
@all: plz its an ardent request...don't go outside this thread...stick to this thread only...we can discuss anything here...don't reply those bashers...they won't change...they love to hate GC...
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post sadie! let's learn from gurmeet... he's a hard working, sincere, positive guy... have u ever seen or heard of him being anything but nice to people? he's always polite even to people who bash him... he let's his work do the talking... the only people he gives justification to is his fans... bashers and bullies are not worth anybody's time... not his nor us... none of us are doing gurmeet a favor by replying in any of those topics... we are only doing disservice to him if we get riled up due to such people... as fans we support him, tell him where he can improve whether it is dancing or acting... and as someone who respects his fans a lot, gurmeet will try and keep us entertained always... let's respect him and keep away from bashers and their posts...
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

OMG ..ppl are soo sickkk...i clicked on this is isha n salman's thread wahan b GC ko insult kiya ja rha hai..i gave them a tagra jawab n rush frm there

There are even more participants then why are they just discussing GC...

Because they are all afraid of GCs aura and his fans who are so loyal to him...

So we should just chill.. This only shows how popular he is that everyone is discussing him
jenny. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with Sadiie. Just ignore them
Does anyone know what is next week's theme?
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sadiie I understand what you are trying to say...But If I wanna appreciate somebody elses dancing, I cannot even do that without seeing Gurmeet's name in there...people are so obssessed with him...and in one thread(which is now getting back to its original discussion) they have started taking a dig at his personal life(something abhorable was done by this same group of bullies in feb last year) and another actor who is my favorite has been dragged into it as well..
Edited by adigaag - 12 years ago
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

guys mod replied me tht they are nt breaking rullees..i was shocked to read tht i said to her just look the thread name is isha n slaman n they are bashing guru there n then i said ok fy9 thx 4 wat u hav done ..she said i cant do more tht coz they are nt breaking rules very hurting nyways

don't involve the moderator... she will do nothing! absolutely nothing! in any other forum those people would have been banned by now...

@all - let's respect gurmeet by ignoring these people and their topics.. let's not reply to them or bother about them... bashing them back is not going to help anyone, least of all gurmeet... yes it hurts to see him getting bashed... but every successful person has haters... gurmeet is the one of the most successful television actors of today... it is inevitable that he'll attract fans as well as haters...
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@aanyakunat: agree with you...mods will do nothing...in any other forum, those bashers would have been banned...& look, what is her explanation..those people are not breaking rules!!!...really!!!!...they are not breaking rules???!!!!!