The ratings of all the actors are going down

veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Though I am not watching Jane Pehchane Se Ye Ajnabi anymore, but sometimes I do visit India Forum sometimes for latest news on our very own Ayesha (Aditi Tailang). Instead what I found is that the ratings of all the actors of the serial are going down, including that of Siddharth (Veer) and Rahul (Nihal). Only person who seems to be gaining from the serial is Sanjeeda......... Now folks, please tell me where does the credibility of the serial lie ???? Don't you thing that Aditi should be brought back as Ayesha.
Thank God I have shifted my focus to another serial on Colours TV (Ganga) and I am liking it.
Edited by veiva - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it has nothing to do with the show. the ratings of india-forums are majorly based on current buzz surrounding the actors, their number of interviews, the number or comments they receive etc. sanjeeda currently doing 2 shows hence the rise. its not the first time i've seen their ranks down... every actor's ranks barring the likes of 2-3 keeps fluctuating based on the current buzz its not related to TRPs or popularity of the show. the actors who are in the highest gaining trp shows like... bidaai, yrkklh, uttaran, balika vadhu are no where in the top ten list.
Edited by 11hypnotic11 - 14 years ago
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thats right If rating has nothing to do with the show........even the show is not doing well checkout the 29th april trps.......very low
.anusha. thumbnail
well, the ratings are not based on the performance of the show but on the basis on the number of comments that appear on the star's profile and the activity on their profile. we need to comment more. and i think sanjeeda is more apt with veer. i somehow like the modern and gracious look given to ayesha and the new track.
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
magic where u saw the trps? plz can u post it because starone's trps are not posted in anywhere.
.anusha. thumbnail
yeah.. i was also looking for the TRP's since a long time. can not find them anywhere !!
love_lavnya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .anusha.

yeah.. i was also looking for the TRP's since a long time. can not find them anywhere !!

After aditi left I also not see the trp