11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
just watched the episode tonight and i liked it 😃 this week was pretty engaging and amazing performances by the cast. veer's softer side, his pure love for ayesha, the way he is hell bent on winning her back. the sweet little ways of wooing her. the gifts, card, flowers were very cute but ayesha is going through a big and more complexed situation and its hard for her to accept veer. nihaal is always a cutie and he looked every bit the cutie pie in the formal wear. i must say i really liked this week's episode.. so far the most engaging week 👏 tonight the scene which had ayesha and veer's confession was very well picturised, the acting was commendable, their expressions the scene the entire feel made the scene worth a repeat. i have to say kudos to both siddharth and sanjeeda for bringing in the chemistry so well to the scene. ayesha getting teary eyed and veer's restlessness were a major highlight in that confession scene. am glad it was a dream sequence coz it would have been strange to see ayesha give up so easily.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

378729 thumbnail
Well i also liked it..the chemistry between Siddharth n Sanjeeda was gr88..both did a gr8 job..really liking the chemistry between them the dream sequence was amazing!
amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I liked veer bettern than Radhika... Radkhika when she was walking and coming towardsveer at the begining looked good and expressions were good too.

But when she talked to veer I did not feel any emotions...No compariosn but on Valentine's party Aditi and veer's kiss was touching than today's dream scene...
The dailogues were also not that great....
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is the bestest scene i want to watch it again its the best. it was very passionate romantic and emotional superb acting and chemistry by sid and sanjeeda.
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope more scenes of them come
vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree i luv dis week episode n d dream scene of veer
LiViYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: amalaragam

I liked veer bettern than Radhika... Radkhika when she was walking and coming towardsveer at the begining looked good and expressions were good too.

But when she talked to veer I did not feel any emotions...No compariosn but on Valentine's party Aditi and veer's kiss was touching than today's dream scene...
The dailogues were also not that great....

yea...evn i cudnt feel any of their emotions..
watergirl68in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No chemistry between Sanjeeda & Sid :(
vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey mahu i also agree i luv dem so much after yesterde scene dey were 2 cute veerz so sweet i luv der chemistry
bloomingrose thumbnail
yeah...they have a sizzling chemistry!!!!!!!!!!...sidditi were good too...but now that aditi is gone..i think sanjeeda has really fit in suberbly!!!