jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dont fight with Veer he is not the murderer try to find the truth atleast.
I feel sad for Veer he is loves her so much and the acting was so good in the scenes when he called her name loudly my heart went out for him. he is not even bothered about Ayesha's change of name, identity and face and loves her selflessly without any conditions thats what love is. Ayesha is trying to not let her motive coming between but she just cant hide her tears everytime he come near. Its looking clear she is not listening to her heart she is blinded by her misunderstanding I hope she stops being stubborn and try to see the truth of veer. She became more rude with him after he became nice to her any one think this is a defense mechanism of not letting her emotions take control over her plans.i just cant stop saying how nice siddharth is acting an sanjeeda is so fine with the sharp retorts. i like the scenes they had lately but ayesha please leave this anger and stop being mad at veer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jtyjnfan

Dont fight with Veer he is not the murderer try to find the truth atleast.
I feel sad for Veer he is loves her so much and the acting was so good in the scenes when he called her name loudly my heart went out for him. he is not even bothered about Ayesha's change of name, identity and face and loves her selflessly without any conditions thats what love is. Ayesha is trying to not let her motive coming between but she just cant hide her tears everytime he come near. Its looking clear she is not listening to her heart she is blinded by her misunderstanding I hope she stops being stubborn and try to see the truth of veer. She became more rude with him after he became nice to her any one think this is a defense mechanism of not letting her emotions take control over her plans.i just cant stop saying how nice siddharth is acting an sanjeeda is so fine with the sharp retorts. i like the scenes they had lately but ayesha please leave this anger and stop being mad at veer.

Ya, i agree with ya...ayesha must trust her heart and side with veer.
Awww, come on, she has spent so much time with him, how can she think that he tried to kill her!

Use ur brains ayesha!
raj32141 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think slowly she will understand and will know the truth but Veer will have to hide the truth of Radhika's identity from Avinash.
LiViYa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well..m jus loving veer rightnw..rmbr he used 2 give ayesha(aditi) attitude..n woh bechari😭
nw..its time 4 revenge..bt mus say..m loving veer!😳
convince her dude..she is only urs..😉
vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree plz ayesha listen 2 ur dad and ur heart, shez 2 ziddi yar but itz gr8 opportunity 2 c veerz sweet side.
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree she should understand logically
.anusha. thumbnail
i want them to be together yaar. ayesha, plz understand yaar. veer tusse bohot pyaar karta hai.
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ayesha should meet that lawyer who told her about the killer she should not misunderstand veer so much blindly.
.anusha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: yehdil028

ayesha should meet that lawyer who told her about the killer she should not misunderstand veer so much blindly.

yeah. this is really a great idea. she should meet the lawyer and get to know about the killer.

jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She should go to the lawyer for proves but I think the spy they hired might create troubles.