yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I love the episode veer and ayesha love story i think will start now but only if she also forget her anger but cake scene was very cute she was getting angry and nihaal told her to give cake to veer with her own hand today veer was not angry he listened her angry words quitely that was so sweet.

no bashings plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i luv d scene it was so cute & nihaalz soo cute
LiViYa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yea..evn i liked d epi..bt y r d cvs reapeating aditi scenes wd sanjee..cant they get creative?
raj32141 thumbnail
I agree I like that scene a lot and Radhika was really cute when she got angry suddenly 😆
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved it the episode had a lot of nice scenes. Veer saying sorry and being polite to Ayesha. the scene with the cake. She was ignoring him and rolling her eyes. Sanjeeda looked so adorable in that dress and with those expressions. Nihaal was asking to feed Veer and her expressions 😆 but veer was so sweet not even for once he was angry or prtotested he is warming towards her slowly. The last fall and catch scene was very sweeeet. I love the whole episode of tuesday.
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya it was a very sweet n cute epi
now finally their luv story will start
Edited by Aditi_sajanfan - 14 years ago
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finallly the love story will start and veer is going to woo her so sweetly he kept flowers in her rooom. yesterday episode was also very good
vengeance_900 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yehdil028

finallly the love story will start and veer is going to woo her so sweetly he kept flowers in her rooom. yesterday episode was also very good

veer is 2 sweet now i hope dey dnt fite nemore