Aditi Tailang wishes for her family's... -Article-

KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Aditi Tailang wishes for her family's well-being on her birthday

April 27, 2010 (Sampurn Wire):Aditi Tailang, aka Ayesha, of "Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabbi' (Star One), turns a year older today and the cute actress is being showered with surprise gifts since last night.

When we spoke to her, she said, "I have been getting surprises one after the other since last night and I have cut almost 4 birthday cakes until now, so I'm in no mood to cut anymore cakes! My birthday began with a blast as all my friends got together and gave me a surprise to bring it in last night, and we all partied till late. I am planning to go out for dinner tonight and have a nice birthday bash."

When asked about what she wishes for on her birthday, she replied that she prays for the good health and well-being of her parents. She said, "I don't live with them here in Mumbai and don't even get to meet them regularly, so my wish on my birthday will obviously be their happiness."

Well Aditi, TellyCafe team wishes you a very happy birthday and loads of success and happiness for the future.

- Tejashree Bhopatkar / Sampurn Wire

😊😊😊

Edited by enamorada89 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
must say she is a sweet daughter too.......
fan2aditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes indeed a Gem of a person! Even if she wishes for her parent's wellbeing, she knows that her fans are always wishing for her health & success all the time! =D Our prayers & wishes will be always with her
Tanvi_R thumbnail

Aditi seems to be a really good hearted person in her real life as well............happy bday aditiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for sharing...Aditi's a real sweetheart and I'm sure her parents are proud to call her their daughter
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she's so sweetπŸ˜›πŸ˜› thanks for the article.
veerayesha thumbnail

Aditi ur such a darling...happy b'day n miss u a lot....