Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i agree as i didnt like the kidnapping story of nihal much it dragged for a week.
i want the misunderstanding to be over and the love story to begin between veer and radhika(who is ayesha)
Tanvi_R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

even though i have stopped watching it after aditi left, i know it has to be crappy for sure... these CVs are idiots.....no creativity at all........ so i completely agree with u😡😡😡😡😡😡

kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are right now its so boring
story ho tu interest develop ho
bt is drama ki koi khas story hai nahin
fan2aditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree with you more. The plot became lifeless once it was annouced ayesha's official return. No creativity is expected and the show is a drag. They should just finish the show already. Not much to see its all too predictable & drag.
vengeance_900 thumbnail
m waitin 4 misunderstandin between ayesha veer 2 end n luv story of dem 2 start.waitin 4 der realization
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very true. there is no essence of love, faith, honesty (by the looks and actions of radhika, there definitely is no love left)
she could hv atleast searched for the truth but as we know, cvs are hopeless in making up good stories. replacement of aditi is the best evidence to prove my statement :)
382287 thumbnail
Bound to happen, with the excessive dosage of Avinash and his scheming, I too felt bored! I felt, this week the pace dropped because the story didn't go far but stuck in the kidnapping plot of Nihaal's but now that the track is over, I am very glad. Radhika's entry, the clashes and the truth coming out infront of Nihaal, these tracks captivated my interest but the kidnapping one was a drag because there was less of the main characters, ie Nihaal, Ayesha/Radhika and Veer and more of Khatwani and Avi. Now that its over, I am personally looking forward to the coming episodes with interest. :-))))

Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 14 years ago
vengeance_900 thumbnail
ur rite der wer 2 much of doz avinash khatwani scene. doz r really borin i hope dey spare us 4m next week.
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even the IF forums hv becum dull and boring. i remember we usd to hav topics on which there were more than 100 pgs of discussions and now?? there are hardly 30 ... i always log into IF hoping to hear something good but eventually turns out into a big LET DOWN 😔