want the old ayesha sharma back

javaria786 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
pls for heaven sake bring the reality of avinash infront of every one πŸ₯± i am tired of watching all this.
i don't know why u people have changed Ayesha as i think she has refused to work more but pls if u want to add movies scenes in the dramas as it is very usual in all ur dramas then u could had repeated the story of KHOON BHARI MAANG and could continue with the same character.pls try to bring back the old Ayesha Sharma because the new face is not appealing.
there is another issue and that is if u people are trying to show that this is the same Ayesha but just plastic surgery has been done then it doesnt' support because of the overall personality (like physic)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanvi_R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi @Javaria.... welcome to this forum as u seem to be a new entrant........ u see all of us have been now shouting at top of our voices since the news of aditi leaving the show cropped up, to retain her as she was the most apt person to play ayesha........ but Cvs seem to be completely stubborn on this..... for sake of heir dirty politics they have removed her😑😑😑😑😑😑😑.......... most of us have stopped watching the show as now it seems a dead show without aditi as she was the soul of this sagaπŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
Tanvi

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I completely agree with both of u.
fatima
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree wit u both completely.
Chait-Jenn-4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
na i don't want the old ayesha back. I like Sanjeeda as the new ayesha it suits the role.
sakkshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

I completely agree with both of u.

fatima

Yes, I also agree with both of you 😊
sakkshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chait-Jenn-4eva

na i don't want the old ayesha back. I like Sanjeeda as the new ayesha it suits the role.

I don't think so I don't like to see sanjeeda as ayesha she is good as radhika and Aditi is the prefect for ayesha. She is the soul of JPYSA. I miss her a lot. What you think gyuz? Plz replay me.
Sakkshi
beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
absolutely agree! sanjeeda as 'ayesha' is a no no , as radhika - good.
devrad thumbnail
i want aditi back..........
😑
😑
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Discussion on getting Aditi back should be done in below Topic
Petition- Get Aditi Back

Closed