cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys. im new in this forum but like ive been a silent reader and i'm abig fan of SIDITI i used to love visitng this forum everyday and read lamost everysingle post, but now this forum has become particularly dead. i can't see our old forum members. and i miss the old forum and JPSYA i wish everything changes back to normal and aditi comes back. we want hapiness! no dullness/sadness PLEASE 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanvi_R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi @Cooldude10......
i agree with u. but u see its not possible unless aditi gets back......show has lost charm without aditi........
tanvi
sakkshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldude10

hey guys. im new in this forum but like ive been a silent reader and i'm abig fan of SIDITI i used to love visitng this forum everyday and read lamost everysingle post, but now this forum has become particularly dead. i can't see our old forum members. and i miss the old forum and JPSYA i wish everything changes back to normal and aditi comes back. we want hapiness! no dullness/sadness PLEASE 😊

I agree with you. I also miss our old forum members and there post and ya this forum has becom dead nothing is intresting thik in here. The CV soon realise there mistake and brink aditi back as ayesha. I realy miss her in JPYSA
Sakkshi
LiViYa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AGREE!
the only thing left is HOPE!!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not only jpsya but also this forum has become dull................