Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SairaNabeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Grey

Hi Deepa, firstly welcome to the forums! :-)

Well the concept of plastic surgery is unrealistic and strange but its a fictional show we cannot expect out and out reality in it all the time. These OTT plots are given for giving twist purpose. We can only, ditch it, criticize it, appreciate it or continue watching it for other factors, depends on person to person.

Now coming to the other question, which was about attitude, I commented something about this somewhere else, I'll just repeat it a bit,

WHY the change of attitude?
She is in a mission of changing herself. Keeping her identity and
motive a secret. She felt used and betrayed and precisely she feels no
inclination to be the same to people who wronged her. The visible changes are intentional to keep her identity hidden.That is the reason why she is back as Radhika not Ayesha.

hey! I agree wid u. But nihaal did no wrong to her, she knwz how much he luvz her and misses her so she should atleast let hm knw dat she stil is alive. And one mre thng: at da hotel wen nihaal heard her and thought she was ayesha and went towards her, how cum later on wen he met her, she had da same voice but he didnt recognize her? Dat itz da same voice he heard b4? Lol i think dat was a big blooper.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the cvs have killed the show. they are too materialisti, as they care only for the fake concepts of plastic surgery, new face, revenge killing the freshness of the show. i think they are competing in race with other channels with similar concepts & don't want to lag behind,surprisingly, that raises the trp.
they have created the zones of 2 actors. .. we wud have respected them had they shown radhika as a new charater... . the cvs for their
new track. revenge plot, changed the actor.... but once the revenge is taken,.. misunderstandings are cleared , it will be back to normal, , but where will that innocence come from, the one that came from aditi.
i am not a hard core fan of aditi ..... but feel here this show started with her , it belonged to her... if today aditi is offered a similar kind of role like kya hoga.. she won't fit in there. i won't support or join a forum for her ......... now about sanj, she has been offered this role.... she accepted it.. but i think a replacement actor never reallly gets her full due.
sha has done injustice to herself accepting this role.... she has made her mark in nach baliye.. but she is a misfit here.