spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hello friends....................this is my first post in this forum........................
well after reading the article that radhika is ayeesha i have some doubts...................i think they gave the story a 3 month leap and in 3 months a person will get a plastic surgery done and the whole attitude and character just takes a 180 degree turn...................hows that possible??????????????? aditi as ayeesha was very soft, kind, tender but still head strong person and sanju as ayeesha is exact opposite in attitude and boldness..........................was the leap 3 months or some other time?????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she changed atitude to take revenge also to make her real identity secret so that nobody suspect she is ayesha also to get close to kamini.
fan2aditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello spvd, you should read other threads which clearly reflects our anger and frustrations towards CV's step of stupidity yet again. They took a very decent and different show in all respects and made it lose its charm and essence by killing the plot and replacing the actor by giving it the usual surgery & revenge plot. I'm amused to see people, despite seeing the typical stupidness of such plots many times, still find this interesting.
382287 thumbnail
Hi Deepa, firstly welcome to the forums! :-)

Well the concept of plastic surgery is unrealistic and strange but its a fictional show we cannot expect out and out reality in it all the time. These OTT plots are given for giving twist purpose. We can only, ditch it, criticize it, appreciate it or continue watching it for other factors, depends on person to person.

Now coming to the other question, which was about attitude, I commented something about this somewhere else, I'll just repeat it a bit,

WHY the change of attitude?
She is in a mission of changing herself. Keeping her identity and motive a secret. She felt used and betrayed and precisely she feels no inclination to be the same to people who wronged her. The visible changes are intentional to keep her identity hidden.That is the reason why she is back as Radhika not Ayesha.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u mita..................
just getting irritated with the same usual stuff...................cant they be more creative? well cant expect more from them.......................and both the char are like opposite poles in attitude..................but by god veer hates her guts and confidence....................wonder how he will react when he comes to know that shes his lady he loves....................and kamini ko tho aisa jhatka lagega i cant even think about it....................but the radhika char was intro that shes from US??????????? i missed certain episodes in between...............
382287 thumbnail
I think this is the future plot, the equations with Kaamini and Veer is such now that, the future plot will be more on how they will react to it. That will be another suspense plot after the identity part looking at the way things are shaping. I think the Dr.Singhaniya who is pretending to be her dad, as mentioned is the person who helped her, they never showed her in Canada but they've been saying she came to India from Canada (which I believe it to cover up the question on her existence before she met the Vardhans). Singhaniya and she must have planned all in advance so that they don't find any evidence of her being Ayesha. The backup Canada story along with the false fashion designer job is to mask her real identity, I guess!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: spvd

hello friends....................this is my first post in this forum........................
well after reading the article that radhika is ayeesha i have some doubts...................i think they gave the story a 3 month leap and in 3 months a person will get a plastic surgery done and the whole attitude and character just takes a 180 degree turn...................hows that possible??????????????? aditi as ayeesha was very soft, kind, tender but still head strong person and sanju as ayeesha is exact opposite in attitude and boldness..........................was the leap 3 months or some other time?????????????

No the leap was for 3 months
this happen coz production house is moron and was hell bent to kick Aditi out of the show
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anything is possible in CV land.......they are a bunch of uncreative & unimaginative losers.....👎🏼

PS....welcome to the forum.....😊
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there is no logic in the show, when the cvs make a show they expect you to leave your brains behind. if they want to show ayesha coming back as radhika with the motive of revenge,they have to make her character very glam. with multiple talents as she is on a maha mission to impresss kamini, befriend her , make a special place in everyone's heart.. ... now if we come back to ayesha , when she fell in the cliff, she really didn't hurt herself that much becoz it 's a cinevistaas show,
even in any other show, there wud have been timeperiod of atleast 6 months- 1 yr. for the recovery , but no, here they can't really waste time. she's given a new look & with her enterprising personality
no wonder they are showing hate track between veer & radhi, soon nihaal will end that. nihaal will be used to bring them closer. than they will marry & than radhika will be very closed to kamini. soon she will come to know who the killer is . for that reason , they have taken sanj. who has done some negative roles .... she '''ll be perfect in taking revenge from kamini or whosoever.
the cvs don't really care how ppl. like radhiksa with veer &nihaal.
they will not care about the vwrs. who made this show a hit.
whether they loved aditi till death & our leaving no stone unturned to get her back in the show.
when they don't care.... the vwrs. also shudn't .. its high time .. move on to other shows.
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fan2aditi

hello spvd, you should read other threads which clearly reflects our anger and frustrations towards CV's step of stupidity yet again. They took a very decent and different show in all respects and made it lose its charm and essence by killing the plot and replacing the actor by giving it the usual surgery & revenge plot. I'm amused to see people, despite seeing the typical stupidness of such plots many times, still find this interesting.

Anything can happen in the world of serials. Creative team presume that their audience is fool. They take us for granted.😡😡😡😡😡😡