marvellous acting by nihaal veer radhika

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Marvellous acting by all actors today sid, nihaal, sanjeeeda all acted too good.i had tears in eyes wen nihaal cried holding the dupata superb marvellous acting by nihal.
radhika today showed so much feeling for nihaal without speaking words she showed helplessness and emotion superb acting by her and veer's angry,sad,rude all scene all were marvellous his acting is outstanding.

plz no bashing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

378729 thumbnail
Yes i agree with you nihaal-veer-radhika were superb today..even without dialouges radhika did a gr8 job n even veer..he was very good..i liked it very much..n specially like nihaal awesome acting by him n everone!
vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup i agree i was bowled over gr8 acting by veer, radhika and nihal really hatts off man m really luvin it.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'll post my views soon *reserved*
yehdil028 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vengeance_900

yup i agree i was bowled over gr8 acting by veer, radhika and nihal really hatts off man m really luvin it.

I agree i was touched the acting was very good the pain they showed very well
yehdil028 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shweta-

Yes i agree with you nihaal-veer-radhika were superb today..even without dialouges radhika did a gr8 job n even veer..he was very good..i liked it very much..n specially like nihaal awesome acting by him n everone!

Yes radhika was superb she moved aside when veer came to knock nihaal's door she didnt wanted to show her tears but she was finding difficult to control it was very good acting by her also in the last scene.veer is marvellous no doubt in it.nihaal made me cry superb acting.
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am dying to see the episode. i know it will be good because they've won my heart with their acting already before in the show. sanjeeda is fab in acting even in the episode with Nihaal on terrace and the scenes with Veer are an exampe. Sid's a great actor too his outburst scenes are fab nihaal is the best he is so cute and awesome his acting touches the soul.
382287 thumbnail
Absolutely amazing acting delivered by the cast members! The three characters, ie Nihaal, Radhika and Veer, were in a similar state yet they reacted differently. In the end they all cried alone in different places! That scene was well picturised and well performed! Prior to that, the scene where Nihaal and Radhika looking ath stars, it was such a sweet scene, I love how Nihaal showed her the smile, showing that widest possible smile! Too cute! Kudos to Rahul! He is great in every single scene! Sanjeeda got less to speak and more to emote through the eyes and she did it so beautifully! Her helplessness, love and concern all mixed together. And Veer was, brilliant, he is like someone mentioned is really very good in the outburst scenes, which are very difficult to perform. Not even once he went out of the character, Kudos again!
vengeance_900 thumbnail
wat u described iz so true i also liked d smile scene of nihaal
raj32141 thumbnail
I agree really very good acting by them 👏
I love Sanjeeda.