Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I was liking radhika and her acting but i started loving her only after that scene with nihaal it was really sweet
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the cvs are @ fault again ..need 2 say more....😳
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@prateeksh--- firstly i'll repeat again..its not being mentioned anywhere 'in the show' yet that radhika is ayesha... if we compare ayesha and nihaal's bond (who had tons of scenes together) with nihaal... radhika had only one scene and for nihaal she was just a stranger not his maasi and i actually never thought with the 100 kg of advance comparisons and expectations anyone would be able to deliver an effective scene in the very first scene but that scene was beyond my expectations...it didnt show that the two characters were meeting for the first time. it technically hooked me to the show coz the way nihaal changed and behaved was something.👏 the fact that she could bring an impact as strong as that to him and the way they were around each other.. carefree, sweet, affectionate and adorable won me over. her being fierce with veer doesnt prove that she is ayesha. the character is still layered and i like it...its strong, bold but not negative. she is sweet, caring, practical but not preachy. its an interesting character and yes its not proven yet that she is ayesha 😉
Edited by soulfry - 14 years ago
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually the problem is also in the current plot, It is so messy that audience is totally confused what they should expect from new Ayesha, whatever they are showing is not making any sense. It is not the fault of any actor, actors are giving their best according to the script.

But one thing on which we should all agree is when some actor replaces another actor, they cannot portray 100% characteristics of the original actor, every actor has their own style of portraying the same character. For example, Aditi was a newcomer so she was shy, she was not a professional dancer and audience could see all these things naturally in Ayesha's character, But we loved all these minor characteristics of Ayesha as all this gave her a girl next door image. I am surely surely missing her and her original character in the show.
Cinevistas do something, Please let Sanjeeda remain as Radhika only.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
i agree every actor got their own style and way of carrying a role and i am glad that sanjeeda is not aping aditi coz i will never like to see that. she should add her own touch to any character she plays... every actor should. if tomorrow aditi comes in a show am sure none of us will like her to see copying another actress. if radhika turns out to be ayesha then it would be unrealistic to expect her to smile exactly the way aditi or sit exactly like her coz that inhumanely impossible for any actor (for an example take devdas or don srk didnt copy dilip kumar in devdas or amitabh bachhan in don eventhough they played the same role) it would make an actor a mimicry artist not an actor. now what i believe is..issue of retaining characterisitics of the character... that i too would like them to retain if she turns out to be ayesha if they show that she is ayesha then they have to show the characteristics of her in the character. the scene with nihaal actually had the characteristics of ayesha if not in any other scene.
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We are talking about the same show, same character but two different actors, and not discussing about remake of the same show with two different characters.
When actors are replaced in the same show then they are suppose to copy and mimick the mannerisms, but again I will reiterate it is CVS fault for making the current plot so messy that we as audience are completely confused about the new character.
counterview thumbnail
Yes, your are right. The overwhelming quality about Ayesha was her gentleness. Her mannerism exuded delicacy, until and unless she was greatly roused like her fight with Veer in Shimla.
With Nihal she was like a friend and big sister. The way she used to try to console Nihal or answer his questions was very convincing. That and the constant attraction between veer and ayesha was a great draw.
I am toh watching old episodes now, 😭
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
@msing --nah i dont think even if two actors play the same role they should "mimick" it will look artificial. they are actors at the end of the not mimicry artists. if ayesha smiled at certain stuff then she too should smile and react the same way but not exactly ape her smile. but CVS very cleverly have eliminated chances of comparisons coz the characters are different in lot ways. firstly the introduction of the revenge/betrayal plot forces her to undergo substantial changes in her personality and another point is... we are still not completely sure if she is ayesha or not its a bit early to expect them both to be exactly same.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Acc. to the articles in IF sanj is to play the new ayesha. an article which was posted yesterday here, " Women seeking revenge', read S's name as a d-in law., though she wasn't d-i-l. i have no reason to not believe this news., even though this news has shaken us completely. aditi was the life of this show. i simply adored her. no doubt she was a darling.

Though our interest died in the show. ...... Sanj. is doing fine as Radhika. i think as a glam. fd, she did well with K on stage... i think
he scene with nihaal was touching, but it really broke our heart.. ,
this week only after watching the updates only, i watched very few scenes. R scenes with V are quite confusing. she doesn't seem to hate him al the time.
There is very little chance of R not being A . . If Radhika is not ayesha & ayesha (aditi)is alive, it will be a big victory for the show.
the cvs shud realize this & keep Radhika as R . the cvs shud respect their viewers so that they can respect the characters. they shud realize its only the viewes who are behind the success of the show.
Both aditi & sanj are good actors, .... but here its too hard for accept that she is dead & S is ayesha.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: msing

Audience who is watching JPYSA from day 1 cannot tolerate this abrubt change in the character but I am sure the new audience who started watching JPYSA becos of Sanjeeda's entry will not understand what we are talking about, Sanjeeda is a fine actor and has a huge fan following, I don't have any problems with that, I myself is a sanju fan, But killing and replacing original Ayesha's character is not justified. I feel someone close to me has died with no hopes of return.

agree wid u............😭😭😭