So what happened to Ayesha's character?

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Earlier Ayesha was so subtle, simple and a down to earth person with a fire inside her and a positive yet an atttitude that could not stand any rubbish...also with Nihaal she was like a mother angel to him..she would get worried for him even when he used to hide his feelings...but now I just dont see that anymore...
yes, she still has the attitude and agreed that whatever happened with her will exude the innocence from someone, but yet her moments with Nihaal seem to reflect what has happened with her in past, earlier too she had sorrows and pains, but with Nihaal she was like a 7 yr old kid sometimes and at times a 70 yr old grandma and sometimes just plain mom....I dont know what happened to that facet of her personality????
why arent they showing any caring aspect - even towards her peers and co workers???? and the subtle way with which she used to talk to them...atleast some good old scenes with Pammi??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Cinevistaas don't care about those qualities or character anymore, They want new Ayesha to be just glamrous, period. They completely killed the original character.

Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: msing

Cinevistaas don't care about those qualities or character anymore, They want new Ayesha to be just glamrous, period. They completely killed the original character.

I agree, with the other characters being stll the same, i wonder why the mess up with the central characters...i mean some nuances of one's personality never change come what may!
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1. it has not been shown in the show YET that radhika is ayesha so its too early to "compare" radhika with ayesha.

2. the scene with nihaal (till now there was only one scene with him) was immensely touching and showed probably the softest side of her. her voice, mannerisms literally mirrored his. the concern and care came out extremely well. i think a lot of us (even non-radhika fans) agreed to. there is even a topic on this. the unshed tears, the playfullness, the affection all was bottled in one scene.

3. with the hotel staff (pammi, mini) there was no seperate scene till now except the scene in which she discussed day care project. she was sweet and understanding with them and had no inch of the attitude she shows to veer. as shown in last night's episode... minnie mentioned that the staff is very fond of her. it can be an indicatiotion that she is nice, sweet and caring towards all. (even in the scene with veer...she said why he didnt ask for the opinion of the staff) shows her concern towards them. that is another point that WHY single scenes werent shot with each staff members. so far they've pretty much covered this area in one scene.

4. even with kamini she doesnt sound rough like she is with veer. the attitude, arrogance is reserved only for veer (as per the prediction she is against him so her being fierce with him is justified)
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Audience who is watching JPYSA from day 1 cannot tolerate this abrubt change in the character but I am sure the new audience who started watching JPYSA becos of Sanjeeda's entry will not understand what we are talking about, Sanjeeda is a fine actor and has a huge fan following, I don't have any problems with that, I myself is a sanju fan, But killing and replacing original Ayesha's character is not justified. I feel someone close to me has died with no hopes of return.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Yes true...I am not comparing two actors here...just the character of Ayesha....I agree Rads with N was nice, but it did not have that spark...if they show that she has lost her memory, thngs can be justified...but if no, then Rads as Ayesha is not able to depict that affection which the Ayesha masi of Nihaal had!
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulfry

1. it has not been shown in the show YET that radhika is ayesha so its too early to "compare" radhika with ayesha.

2. the scene with nihaal (till now there was only one scene with him) was immensely touching and showed probably the softest side of her. her voice, mannerisms literally mirrored his. the concern and care came out extremely well. i think a lot of us (even non-radhika fans) agreed to. there is even a topic on this. the unshed tears, the playfullness, the affection all was bottled in one scene.

3. with the hotel staff (pammi, mini) there was no seperate scene till now except the scene in which she discussed day care project. she was sweet and understanding with them and had no inch of the attitude she shows to veer. as shown in last night's episode... minnie mentioned that the staff is very fond of her. it can be an indicatiotion that she is nice, sweet and caring towards all. (even in the scene with veer...she said why he didnt ask for the opinion of the staff) shows her concern towards them. that is another point that WHY single scenes werent shot with each staff members. so far they've pretty much covered this area in one scene.

4. even with kamini she doesnt sound rough like she is with veer. the attitude, arrogance is reserved only for veer (as per the prediction she is against him so her being fierce with him is justified)

when she is rough with Veer then it means she knows Ayesha well, or she is indeed Ayesha...so why not bring in the apects of Ayesha's character?
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She cannot show sign of ayesha wen she is acting to be someone else to take revenge from veer she is in mission to take revenge she has to pretend to be as different as she can so her pehcan remains mystery. the scene with nihal was very sweet and emotional a stranger cannot be like tht she is caring a lot for the day care project and staff people showed she care for people close to her
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: yehdil028

She cannot show sign of ayesha wen she is acting to be someone else to take revenge from veer she is in mission to take revenge she has to pretend to be as different as she can so her pehcan remains mystery. the scene with nihal was very sweet and emotional a stranger cannot be like tht she is caring a lot for the day care project and staff people showed she care for people close to her

I still dont buy that...agreed she is taking revenge, but Nihaal was original Ayesha's zindagi...and that scene did not create that spark...also she just happened to meet him, there were no efforts from her side to meet Nihaal...we all know she is indeed Ayesha...so whats the mystery about?
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msing

Audience who is watching JPYSA from day 1 cannot tolerate this abrubt change in the character but I am sure the new audience who started watching JPYSA becos of Sanjeeda's entry will not understand what we are talking about, Sanjeeda is a fine actor and has a huge fan following, I don't have any problems with that, I myself is a sanju fan, But killing and replacing original Ayesha's character is not justified. I feel someone close to me has died with no hopes of return.

i understand ur hurt and cannot tolerate anyone else but thats another issue and i hope u guys succeed in seeing her again. i have nothing against aditi or her fans. i am purely dicussing the characters not the actors. if the issue are only coz of the change/absence of the actress then its another issue. i personally felt and not me, a lot of viewers who were watching the show much before radhika's entry too felt that the scene left a great impact. (if anyone is interested to read i will send the links not only from IF but elsewhere too) it has nothing to do with actors. i as a viewer felt highly touched with the nihaal scene.