Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Meree Pinko ...Thank you so much ...Loved all the videos ... Have tears in my eyes ... You did a awesome job... incredible :-)
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks arpi,amrita,msing.........😃 😃 😃
the post made ur eyes watery tht means how much u love her😭
we share the same feelings..........i wish cvs would have understood this😔
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Superb, brilliant awesome etc etc ..thanks alot for taking me back to additi memories ..my heart is crying watching these videos ..CVs killed my ayesha ..there days r numbered too

haan diii....
i hope their all show fails miserably...........🤢 🤢 🤢
fans ki baddua kabhi na kabhi tp lagegi😡 😡 😡
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Breathtakingly Beautiful videos & lines.

nikis, you did an amazing job.
you really covered aditi's journey very well.
veesha look soooo good together. i believe those who are very close together cann't really be seperated just like that... hope to see them together again.l

hey sakshi..........thanks sweetie🤗
i too hope to see them together ,infact desperately hoping for the turn around😳😃
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Meree Pinko ...Thank you so much ...Loved all the videos ... Have tears in my eyes ... You did a awesome job... incredible :-)

thanks.....diiii🤗
di...no rona dhona....frm now on we would cherish the bygone momories and wait 4 our good time to come...i hope it comes soon😊 😊
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niksidfan

thanks.....diiii🤗

di...no rona dhona....frm now on we would cherish the bygone momories and wait 4 our good time to come...i hope it comes soon😊 😊

soon...............m waiting for that day when she will b back as Aysha.........mails krahi ho na cvs ko.....Smile
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

soon...............m waiting for that day when she will b back as Aysha.........mails krahi ho na cvs ko.....😊

haan romi.....mails kar rahi hoon...........lekin koi notice kare tab na😡 😡
stone-hearted cvs...........but we will keep on trying..........they had to see one day..........waise trp gire gi tab akaal thikane par to aagehi🤢
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
even m mailing them and i know thz time they will have to notice......thanx to Mel for giving me one of the creative's fb link.........ab dekhna kitnay msgs karti hoon mein
Tanvi_R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks pink for such a lovely post........ its really impossible to accept JPSYA without ayesha...... we love her & we will always stand by her
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanvi_R

Thanks pink for such a lovely post........ its really impossible to accept JPSYA without ayesha...... we love her & we will always stand by her

thanks tanvi..................
ya actually...........its the contribution of ayesha which mostly helped jpsya to be what it .i mean we rarely came across such type of bonding between a maasi and her innocent nephew....and her emotions were portrayed in a very realistic way..its a great loss 4 not only us but 4 cvs too.they will understand this sooner or later