Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Yes, he very well can and I am hoping that he doesnt....trying to remain positive here ;)

and yes, If he finds it, I somehow have the feelign that he is not the one who caused the murders....I mean, he is defn planning and plotting but he didnt murder the sisters and Veers bro'............Even for Ayesha death he told his accomplice that "Ayesha apne aap hi uske raste se hath gayi"..........Apne aap means that it was a stroke of good luck for him......so, if he gets the letter, he will find the killer and blackmail that person for his benefit.....

i agree i think the murderer can be nandini she is the only vardan nobody suspects she is the one who snatched the letter from veer.
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Yes, he very well can and I am hoping that he doesnt....trying to remain positive here ;)

and yes, If he finds it, I somehow have the feelign that he is not the one who caused the murders....I mean, he is defn planning and plotting but he didnt murder the sisters and Veers bro'............Even for Ayesha death he told his accomplice that "Ayesha apne aap hi uske raste se hath gayi"..........Apne aap means that it was a stroke of good luck for him......so, if he gets the letter, he will find the killer and blackmail that person for his benefit.....

Yes I think he is not in this it will be someone totally new or someone unexpected. i think the letter might go to his hand first he'll misuse it for blackmailing.