article - Women who love to take revenge

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Television is a place where we see every woman being tortured by someone or the other. Here we take a look at the actresses who are now taking revenge because of all the tortures done to them in the past…
Showing 2 of 6 images Previous Next

Sanjeeda Sheikh as Radhika in Jaane Pehchaane Se Yeh Ajnabi Sanjeeda Sheikh is playing Radhika in Jaane Pehchane Se Ajnabi and the story revolves around the revenge format. As Ayesha played by Aditi Telan, was killed by her in laws but she didn't die and escaped and saved her life. But now, she is back as Radhika, who has got a plastic surgery done and is back to take all the revenge from her in-laws who tried to kill her.

Watch Sanjeeda in Jaane Pehchane Se Ajnabi
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Women-who-love-revenge&aid=1644 I dont understand, why they mentioned inlaws??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail

why the article mentions in laws??? Ayesha wasnt married in Vardhan family...this is strange!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
exactly why inlaws?🤣🤣🤣🤣

ya now i know why...she was actually married to veer in his dreams😍😍😍😍😍🤣they must have written by her sister's in laws and her inlaws to be🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WOW HAPPY VEESHA WEDDNIG TO EVERYONE and veer will say

"kya ayesha aur meri shadi ho chuki thi aur mein apni patni ko bacha nahi paya"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mallu
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

calm down dear and try to find out something funny even if it is'nt.

Mallu
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
what is the point publishing same old stuff in twisted way that we know 3 weeks earlier
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks a lot for the article.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Prateeksha!!! But this is just a crap article!!!

Inlaws....n Radhika is Ayesha...!! Wth....dese have even nt been declared in the show....and dey noe it all...Crapp!!!
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

what is the point publishing same old stuff in twisted way that we know 3 weeks earlier

ya i know...but the inlaws thng triggered me to ask everyone, am i missing somethng?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Prateeksh

ya i know...but the inlaws thng triggered me to ask everyone, am i missing somethng?

no absolutely not. you did not miss anything.
ayesha was not married when she dies. it just twisted way of reporting
CV are hell bent to give fake publicity. plus fake curiosity creation, any level headed person will not fall for their trap
raj32141 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article the best thing about the article is the lovely pic of Sanjeeda in it.