Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

she is in there, and this is a daily i guess not sure...or comes some 2 or 3 times a week.. i would love to see her with Aamir in ZND

Edited by Prateeksh - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

382287 thumbnail
Sanjeeda has previously done 3 projects at a time. Even during Nach Baliye 3, she did a daily soap simultaneously. Other actors beside her who are taking part, like Karan singh Grover, Angad Hasija, Rashmi Desai, Kritika Kamra, Sushant are doing a daily show along with ZND2! ZND will come only in weekends. These actors fixed their timings and schedules accordingly. I don't think it will be a problem. I am eager to see her in ZND2 aswell! Needless to say, she is an awesome performer! :-)
Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Best of luck to Sanju ..she will rock as a dancer in ZND 👍🏼
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Grey

Sanjeeda has previously done 3 projects at a time. Even during Nach Baliye 3, she did a daily soap simultaneously. Other actors beside her who are taking part, like Karan singh Grover, Angad Hasija, Rashmi Desai, Kritika Kamra, Sushant are doing a daily show along with ZND2! ZND will come only in weekends. These actors fixed their timings and schedules accordingly. I don't think it will be a problem. I am eager to see her in ZND2 aswell! Needless to say, she is an awesome performer! :-)

ZND season 1 aired on weekdays too... I was hoping the same for ZND 2...as such reality shows act like fresh breathe amidst the daily soaps saga...
anyways, all hotties are in here and i hope to see magic created by sanjeeda and aamir and kritika-karan ...needless to say KSG... :)
382287 thumbnail
Prateeksh dear, this year I heard it will be on the weekends. On the weekdays they might show the rehearsals and behind the scene, fun footages! The rehearsals have started already. All the boys and girls are into rehearsals from almost a month. I agree, the boys team are filled with the hotties, its a very strong team this time unlike last year's Boys team. Even the choreographers are brilliant this time for the teams. I am looking forwards to some great moments, fun stuff and amazing performances not much bothered about who wins or loses, glad this will be a light show with the battle of Boys and Girls, unlike very fierce and competitive shows like JDJ, Idol, NB.
378729 thumbnail
Well eagerly waiting for ZND too..Sanju is awesome dancer..and i don't think this will affect shooting schedule of JPSYA..Sanju has managed it previously also...anyways am looking forward to it...
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it will be on the weekends. ZND2 will be great... sanjeeda is a fantastic performer. she was fab in nb3.
vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am waitin 4 dis show 2 start as my fav karan is also there.it will rock wid so many gud stars in it.
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am going to love this show many of my favorites are in it Sanjeeda is one of them.