Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Arpi ...my Dear ...This is not even a distorted version of the movie ..Movie kya saath compare maat kar movie walay log naraaz ho jayaygay ... That movie made sense for beginning to end and this show is total non-sensical .. Yahaan par to Face kay saath saath Voice box aur vocal chords bhee change ho gayay. In the movie as soon as Rishi Kapooor hears Tina Munim's voice he knows he has heard it before and feels a connection... Yahan par to not even the little kid Nihaal feels connected ...Veer to duuuuuur ke baat hai ..

exactly
that is what I mentioned even though the face was changed rishi kapoor from the beginning felt connected and attracted towards tina. here just non sense
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

exactly
that is what I mentioned even though the face was changed rishi kapoor from the beginning felt connected and attracted towards tina. here just non sense

Chaal chod ...This is already a dead show .. Yesterday I caught a glimpse of a show called "SWARG" on colors and it cracked me up. It has a similar story going on right now , the same magical 3 months in which the Lead actress who falls of a cliff with a burned body , gets a plastic surgery and comes back after 3 months .... #3 seems to be a plastic surgery recovery period ...Kya kahtee hai ..
Edited by sumankaul - 14 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

suman , who is replaced in that show ? any ideas.

waise, preeti zeinta's heart was transplanted to bhoomika chawla in a movie.....she starts to have feelings for salman. . that makes sense.
in khoon bhari maang rekha comes to take revenge after a face- lift . right. here, they were so bent upon getting ayesha replaced
they didn't try that.
kahani ghar ghar ki mein it takes parvati returning after 20 yrs.
yeh log leap nahi lete, right now they want to show young veer with radhika. if they had taken a leap even nihaal wud have got maried to saina
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

</div>

<div>

Chaal chod ...This is already a dead show .. Yesterday I caught a glimpse of a show called "SWARG" on colors and it cracked me up. It has a similar story going on right now, the same magical 3 months in which the Lead actress who falls of a cliff with a burned body , gets a plastic surgery and comes back after 3 months .... #3 seems to be a plastic surgery recovery period ...Kya kahtee hai ..

means swarg ya ajnabi koi bhi dekho story pata lag jaayegi wow
so who got replaced there. swarg bhi CV ka production hai kya
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CV royaly killed the show!! All the crap that they are writing now is so horrible to watch.
counterview thumbnail
The show has lost its originality for sure. Now it moving along cliched done-too-many times routes.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ohhhhhhhh they r copying of a movie..........i thought they r copying the sony entertainment show "aik larki anjani si"........very bad.........m waiting for the day when the show will go ofair......
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

ohhhhhhhh they r copying of a movie..........i thought they r copying the sony entertainment show "aik larki anjani si"........very bad.........m waiting for the day when the show will go ofair......

They are copying the show "swarg" which is coming on colors these days ... 3 months plastic surgery is a complete copy ...from there ...
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

They are copying the show "swarg" which is coming on colors these days ... 3 months plastic surgery is a complete copy ...from there ...

copy pe copy pe copy........ha ha ha
sumankaul thumbnail