Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Aditi will be fine as she will definately move onto better things (unless these ppl grow some brains and bring her back) lekin een logo ka kuch nahin ho sakta!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

aprita...completely agree. I told you guys..they have a great business model for ruining a company. Salman K is sueing them, they had to bring KGS back...think about how much he must be charging them per episode.

You know what...they should just end the show. Its lacking all luster and now its almost embarssing to watch. I really hope Jiju, Siddy, and Rahul move elsewhere.
Melinda
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read about Shilpa Anand who was the orginal riddhima in DMG that she wanted hike in salary if they wanted her back in the show. She wanted them to pay a price, I hope Aditi doesn't do the same with them😉
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaar Ayesha plastic surgery ke baad umar mein badi kyo lag rahi hai😉😉
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🤣- you guys are making me laugh re comments on salary hike etc. But also come on- why expect logic or sense here? Have the past few weeks not taught us anything? BTW- what decade was Yeh Vaada Raha from?

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ccolkat

🤣- you guys are making me laugh re comments on salary hike etc. But also come on- why expect logic or sense here? Have the past few weeks not taught us anything? BTW- what decade was Yeh Vaada Raha from?

Should be 80's as it had Rishi kapoor, Tina munim and Poonam Dhillon
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ccolkat

I guess in 1980 ke late era main. following is the link for movie pt 1 watch it when you start watching pt 1 rest pts will show automatically.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4L78m5KI2E
sum_ami thumbnail
Girls there is a saying called " Nakaal kay liyay bhee aakal honee chaheyay" these guys can't even do the Nakaal (copying) properly ... Running a show with this Aakal ...What do you expect ???
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sum_ami

Girls there is a saying called " Nakaal kay liyay bhee aakal honee chaheyay" these guys can't even do the Nakaal (copying) properly ... Running a show with this Aakal ...What do you expect ???

agree
at least in movie they dubbed jaya bhaduri's voice. so only face was changed
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arpi ...my Dear ...This is not even a distorted version of the movie ..Movie kya saath compare maat kar movie walay log naraaz ho jayaygay ... That movie made sense for beginning to end and this show is total non-sensical .. Yahaan par to Face kay saath saath Voice box aur vocal chords bhee change ho gayay. In the movie as soon as Rishi Kapooor hears Tina Munim's voice he knows he has heard it before and feels a connection... Yahan par to not even the little kid Nihaal feels connected ...Veer to duuuuuur ke baat hai ..