md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
CV know what mistake they made. rather than accepting it, they still after 2 weeks using aditi in FB.πŸ€ͺ
I feel she gets more time in FB than current leadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Creatives ko akkal nahi aayegi. BTW akkal gussne ke liye they do not have empty slot in their brain.
Well they now going to go old movie yeh vada raha plot
they will bring radhika's doctor father who will resemble to Shammi kapoor ( who played tina munim's dad in movie after plastic surgery on Poonam dhillan's face).

so Production team now bankrupt for idea. lost in their own concept. copying plot from bollywood directly.

story flying every where and any where no connection at all, but CV are stubborn and arrogant to accept that how much impact Aditi had on the show. They understand but ego is tooooooooo big.
They will pay price for it. sooner or later

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree they will pay the price for sure sooner 😑
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i dont remember the plot of the movie? so Rads' father had a daughter who looked like sanjeeda and she dies or something ? and then he operates on ayesha and gives her the same look as his daughter???? is that it?
if its that then its toooo tooo creepy
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It's a copy for sure...which was itself copied from Danielle Steele book " The Promise" hence the name "yeh vaada raha". Atleast there the voice was same but over here nothing's the same.....I am eager to see the ever increasing TRPs with such an interesting plot!!πŸ˜‰

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prateeksh

i dont remember the plot of the movie? so Rads' father had a daughter who looked like sanjeeda and she dies or something ? and then he operates on ayesha and gives her the same look as his daughter???? is that it?

if its that then its toooo tooo creepy

yup
coz he did not have ayesha's picture and face was so messed up plus ayesha lost memory, he decides to give his daughter's face and bring his dead daughter in life.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

It's a copy for sure...which was itself copied from Danielle Steele book " The Promise" hence the name "yeh vaada raha". Atleast there the voice was same but over here nothing's the same.....I am eager to see the ever increasing TRPs with such an interesting plot!!πŸ˜‰

The good thing about movie was even though face was changed as you mentioned voice and height was same plus rishi kapoor from the beginning attracted towards tina munim and felt connection, unlike veer.
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why are they even showing Aditi in FB? Since they replaced her why not reshoot those sequences again with Sanjeeda? Humare jaale par namak kyo chidak rahe hain😑
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

The good thing about movie was even though face was changed as you mentioned voice and height was same plus rishi kapoor from the beginning attracted towards tina munim and felt connection, unlike veer.

it seems that the cvs didn't go thru this movie nicely.
veer is not been able to connect with radhika( no wonder they shud try using sad ajnabi tune),
sure, it will do some effect.
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Although i haven't seen that movie i know that they will suffer because of their ego problem
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CV will surely pay for their arrogance......and for their unjust behavior towards a young newcomer....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ