anjali_roy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guyz....tm sab ko kia hogya hai.....
hm sb ko chahye k additi ko wapis lane ki koshish karen.....bt tm sb ne tou party hi change karli
I know sanjeeda(radhika) bht achi actress hai bt fir b hm additi ko nhn bhul skte na....atleast i cant forget her....!!!!
n i really want 2 say one thing more dat u awl r not the true frndz ov veesha....!!!!
plz....meri baaton par ghoor karna!!!thnx....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hey anjie ur taking it wrong we siditians r still trying to get her back we have'nt given up.........more over we r not turning towards Sanjeeda......she is a good actress but cant take the place of Aditi........Aditi was Aysha for us and will remain Aysha forever...........
veervardhan thumbnail
I second every single thing you say
u are absolutely right
i have stopped watching jpsya since aditi left
i am with you
anjali_roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

hey anjie ur taking it wrong we siditians r still trying to get her back we have'nt given up.........more over we r not turning towards Sanjeeda......she is a good actress but cant take the place of Aditi........Aditi was Aysha for us and will remain Aysha forever...........

i respect u awl guyz...i really dun want 2 hurt other's feelings....
bs me sirf apni ek baat sb k samne la rhi thi ta k.....hm sb frndz mil kar additi ko la sken wapis.....!!!😊
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
agree wid u anji........and hey m not hurt even i repect ur feeling towards her.........the fact is we all have to b togther to get her back
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bravo indeed to you Anjali! I am soooo happy you have written this and you have explained so well that this is not about not liking Sanjeeda's acting! We know she is a fine actress but come on- Aditi was the soul of the show as Ayesha and to think that people can forget so quickly and stop fighting to bring her back is really upsetting. Is that all the loyalty an actor/actress who did a fine job deserve? So on that basis, they can tomorrow change Sid, Rahul, even Sanjeeda and we should just take whatever new track we are given even if we want different?
I have said time and time again, I welcome new characters in the show but to change a central character at this point in the show- senseless!
Please all those of you who feel about Aditi and those of you who wish for her to be back- please stay united and don't lose the will to keep demanding/ requesting for her return.
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anjie.............dont think yaar we have change our party.............
and we ,the true siddhitians are still with u yaar......we r crazy about siddhiti and we would never forget them and accept anyone in place of our sweet aditi...4 me no one can take aditi's place....
i have stopped watching the crap show after aditi's departure and really hoping to get her back
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
want Aditi bac as Ayesha !!!!!!!!!
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anjali, thanks for this post. aditi is ,will always be our ayesha. sanjedas as radhika is doing good job..... we really want aditi to be brought back in the show, if sshe doesn;t , still we will not give up.
its really so disgusting to see new funlands,..... evreything is being copied.
cvs are the cause for this . i have never seen any kind of a competition in any other show.
jpsya 's storyline is totally ruinned. this is looking some kind of a race now.
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r right
v want aditi back