Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Arpita, i checked the pm. thanks..... is geet starting today, i checked on the guide its not there. i may join you there.

arpita, sid is not worth a live- in relation.( even though in thoughts). i think he's very proud of himself , his built, his personality.

did you see him in the razz. com baisakhi add. on SP.( he's looking cute though trying his hand in punjabi). i am a punjabi, i liked it .

Saakshi
no I have not seen him other than ajnabi.
yes I agree with you. I also came to know all these.
live in relationship was joke. I was just kidding, me too busy in real life with science
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have forgotten yeh vaada.. ..,
but he made her exit., what will happen next.
aditiis very fresh &n new. he has looked wrinikly at times.
8 yrs. age differ.
do we hear them together off-screen, you never know.
md410 thumbnail

i have forgotten yeh vaada.. ..,

but he made her exit., what will happen next.

aditiis very fresh&nnew. he has looked wrinikly at times.

8 yrs. age differ.

do we hear them together off-screen, you never know.

well there should be more politics involved.
I believe production team is not strong enf either. they could have said you two have to work together take it or leave it.
every one faces same situation in life at work when there would be issues, but boss has to be strong.
to me CV is the one who is responsible
let's see how it goes in yeh vada raha mode
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arpita, i was too joking about the live-in relationship.
when we were in college , QSQT was a big hit. we remember going ga-ga over aamir. uski to itni height bhi nahi hai. but still , he was a rage.
md410 thumbnail

Arpita, i was too joking about the live-in relationship.

when we were in college , QSQT was a big hit. we remember going ga-ga over aamir. uski to itni height bhi nahi hai. but still , he was a rage.

When QSQT came in I was in college too
it was actually Q TO Q for tickets 😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Arpita, you so beautifully captured all of our journeys till now👏 Thank you for doing the updates.Your updates were the best thing in this forum and that was what bound us all.I really enjoyed my time in this forum, and in the update and precap thread with all the buddies.

Its unfortunate that our journey was cut short, but it definitely does not mean the end. Wish everyone luck, success and happiness , and hope we meet each other again in some other forum. Though JPSYA is a closed chapter in my life now, the show will always hold a special place for me,because it gave such lovely friends.

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Arps... thanks for the update... just came on the forum to read ur update since it was the last one...😔😔 i seriously cant believe its been almost 5 months already... aisa lagta hai tum sab se aabhi we were discussing all ur names for Veer, Kamini, Jeeju etc...
i agree with everyone that the show is def dead for me... i m not even sure even if Aditi does come back as Ayesha if they can still save this show... the story is gone sooooooo off track but i am def very very happy to make such amazing friends...
I have been a silent member of this forum for quite a long time but this forum got me involved so i will always remember this show though i m really disappointed how it ended 😔🥺
PS: since its ur last update i did my HW 😆
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arpita 🤗

Thanks for your wonderful update! It was as usual jhakkas! Like Anshu di said, I too read everything for that is written in black!!😳

After RKAB, I found this show very interesting, though silent for a while broke it soon when I read yours and Anjana's beautiful updates! I still remember when you started doing the update - somewhere during Christmas time! I just felt wonderful and started commenting!! The way we used to wait for the time to come and discuss everything about the show (mainly being bloopers for me) and Himani's comments that filled with laughter and your predictions! Miss those good old days!

Thank you for everything! This forum has been amazing filled with wonderful people! I've really made wonderful friends here!

Thanks to good old JPSYA! Meet you all somewhere else! Until then good luck!😊

PS: I'm really very happy that you still remember our nanad- bahbhi conversation!😳
amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Arpita we are going to miss you...Whenever I used to read your updates I could never control my laugh.

It w as really har d for me to read your updates from work, as I could never control my laugh.
Once I was laughing like any thing and looking at my laugh , mu husband could not under stand any thing. Then i made him read your comments,,.. He was like who is Tiger ....
I really miss all that fun..
I really miss Aditi...Radhika cannot create that magic...She is beautiful but from Top to bottom I feel very artificial..
I am no more addicted to JPSYA...
I am surprised how the TRPs are going high...
Aditi had the beauty and simplicity...
As Jeeju can never see Siddharth happy, he can find a girl who looks like Aditi and can bring her As Ayesha...without realising that she is real Ayesha..
But that is not going to happen, as they already showed Radhika is going to be real Ayesha..
I wannt anoher accident to Radhika and another plastic surgery to bring Aditi back...
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amalaragam

Arpita we are going to miss you...Whenever I used to read your updates I could never control my laugh.

It w as really har d for me to read your updates from work, as I could never control my laugh.

Once I was laughing like any thing and looking at my laugh , mu husband could not under stand any thing. Then i made him read your comments,,.. He was like who is Tiger ....

I really miss all that fun..

I really miss Aditi...Radhika cannot create that magic...She is beautiful but from Top to bottom I feel very artificial..

I am no more addicted to JPSYA...

I am surprised how the TRPs are going high...

Aditi had the beauty and simplicity...

As Jeeju can never see Siddharth happy, he can find a girl who looks like Aditi and can bring her As Ayesha...without realising that she is real Ayesha..

But that is not going to happen, as they already showed Radhika is going to be real Ayesha..

I wannt anoher accident to Radhika and another plastic surgery to bring Aditi back...

OMG you too ( name please)
you and suman both same. made your hubby to read my update. gud lord
yaaro kyo apne patiyo ke aage meri image kharaab karte ho. 😳
Suman did same.
well I agree with you every word about Ajnabi.
I truly wish aditi should have not gone. do not know how they are still maintaining TRP
New aditi does not seem natural at all. does not connect does not enter straight to heart like aditi
well we all are moving to new show geet. you are more than welcome to join there. update spot is gone but we will have new thread