md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Purva
your avi RKAB ke konse episode se hai??
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My dear dolls...ugh!! I really cannot believe this has happened. This show had such great potentials..I am really at a loss of what happened. Well..all the regulars have a wish for this now...let's hope our wish will come true;).

Two long weeks have passed and just from watching the few minutes of the current track...the chemistry cannot be recreated...the show has really flat lined and has become ridiculous!! I wish the best for Sid,Abir, Rahul.

My dear arpita...thank you so much for taking the time to write your very creative update...we were hooked to you wonderful style!!! Muah!!!

Lv ya Dolls

Mel
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After watching the posted link....really the chemistry cannot be created!! But CV wants to bring in Veer's chacci...that's their call!!! Dolls, we knw what to do:)

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am really really sad today. πŸ₯Ί It's actually hard for me to pen down my inner thoughts at the moment but shall try.....

Arpita...I have read everything except the text in BLACK. First of all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I never knew this journey will come to an end so soon. I remember the first time I read ur update, i was totally n completely confused. Couldn't understand anything. Then I tried again n again and finally I succeeded! Then there was no looking back after that. Your updates reminded me of another dear friend Monu... I asked you once if you had a twin sister! I remember refreshing my screen countless times waiting for ur update. You are the most talented updater i ever came across. You had new words and vocabulary for everyone. Your comments and thoughts always innovative and ever so interesting, spot on. You made even the most ridiculous saas - bahu type JPSYA episodes hilarious and truely enjoyable.
Thank you so much for everything. The only other thing I am thankful about are the amazing friends I made in this short JPSYA journey.
I remember the tons of pages you all filled up for a single episode and me as usual running behind trying to read thro those and then almost giving up. I remember how I would often see 8-9 pages and then within a couple of hours I wud see 30-31 pages n going Where r those days gone?
Hate is a very harsh to word use but I m truely n honestly disppointed with CV for ruining it all in a jiffy for no logical rime or reason. No matter how hard they try, they just cannot re create Sid-Rahul-Aditi chemistry. Good luck to Sanjeeda but she cannot replace Aditi. It's not about her, it's about the manner CV treated Aditi. What they did to her can happen to anyone in this show. She cannot be "AYESHA " for me and many of us....JPSYA can go wherever Cinevistaas want it to go but it can never be on top.....as Arpita said top from the bottom is perhaps more appropriate.
Lastly this forum will never be the same again.....not until or unless Aditi is brought back....
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanx for your condolence speech (because for all of us the show is dead).🀒

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arpi....dis is ur last update.... Noo...!!! I noe...that the show has lost everything....but cant believe that the forum will have to lose ur updates!!!!! 😭

Arpi...I cant speak more....darling. Like the icing on the cake...ur updates always added a special Tadka to the episode....n ur nicknames....aww..God..cant believe that v wud no more get to read dem.

Going back again and again to those old days...knowing well that they wont cum back....I am terribly missing those days when all of us used to cum and comment like maniacs... Himani n her theory....deepu's naughty chocolate....Aww...cant gt over them....

Arpi...needless to say v will miss u soo much. The forum has lost much of its charm...and with u saying Alvida....its like a final fullstop for many of us.!!

Lol....Arpi..today am pretty late at commenting....But.. What hurts the most...was being so close..... And having so Much to say............And watching u Walk Away.....

ARPITA....v loveee u ❀️❀️❀️
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey arpita...thnx fr rem me..😊 its always nice to read ur updates (n comments πŸ˜‰) i dnt hv channels here in chicago so i used to read ur updates n then watch the show...*sigh* hope to find u on some other forum 😊

will miss ur written updates sweetie,
n my name is Mehendi 😊

tk cr
bye
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: liquidfantasy

hey arpita...thnx fr rem me..😊 its always nice to read ur updates (n comments πŸ˜‰) i dnt hv channels here in chicago so i used to read ur updates n then watch the show...*sigh* hope to find u on some other forum 😊

will miss ur written updates sweetie,
n my name is Mehendi 😊

tk cr
bye

ThanksπŸ‘
it is big achievement for me. at least now I know your nameπŸ˜›

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arpi..........i know i was missing all those golden days since aditi went..
but today........the last memory of tht days are also going to be lost forever ,the thread where we all met,chatted like we know each other for so many years and missed each other if anyone failed to attend the thread even for a single day.......
the pillar of our friendship is set to go somewhere where we could not get it back again,"akhri nishani bhi khatam ho gay aaj😭 😭 😭 😭
actually when i came 7-8 hrs back..........i saw sanno's update shcedule......and i thought this is the last visit tht i m making here today............πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
and then i saw kiran di wrote about ur update in the fb and tht its ur last ...and i came running to bade farewell to someone who always unselfishly entertained us with her just awesome and hilarious update ,with nothing in return and moreover giving soo much time of her life ..in making thoseπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
arpita..............i will miss ur update with which our sooo many happy moments are related.....
ur update gave me the same feeling when i came to know about aditi's departure..
i never thought our happy days are soo numbered when we were enjoying those days...we always thought ..whatever life gives us..we would always find solace coming to this thread and meeting everyone and sharing all our happiness and sorrow
but today....😭 😭 😭.its lost forever
i remembered anjana doing the update and u r backing up and urs one was little lengthy thn hers but i liked it frm the 1st day,actually i thought how a back up writer can be sooo good as the main one....thn u deservebly became the main updater during anjana's absence and thn i really wished tht u never becomes a backup writer again as i started liking ur updates so much and i became addicted to it............
thanks arpi....for ur brilliant efforts...i enjoyed each and every updates of urs...i think u remember me telling tht i didnt miss the show as much as ur update when i was out of station...and i meant it..
arpi u r a very responsible and sweet person...god bless uπŸ€—
will miss u