Apr 5th Write Up: Kabhi Alvida Na Kahana

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Buddies,๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Today, for me the journey of Ajnabi has come to end๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. The journey would have not been completed with out any of you๐Ÿ˜ƒ. The Ajnabi would have not been same with out you๐Ÿ˜Š, like it has lost now after Aditi gone๐Ÿ˜ญ. The ride became enjoyable and was fun because every one of you๐Ÿ‘. Contribution of every one of you in bringing update live is pricelessโญ๏ธ. That can not get explained in words. All I can say is last four months it was wonderful, amazing ride to come together with you all.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I never knew when you all known stranger became close to me like show. I only came to know when show got killed, that how much I am attached to every one of you and show. I truly wish CV would also understand this๐Ÿ˜ก. I would have enjoyed seen VeSha having quality time together. Guess Cv do not want to have large number of their audiences.๐Ÿคช Well it's their decision, so leaving show is our decision.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My driven force to Ajnabi is Anjana.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ She and I come from KMH forum. She was the one who introduced Ajnabi to me and later I got glued.๐Ÿ˜ณ Then we two started being regular in update thread. The ride was going smooth, but unexcited when one day I found a nanad and bhaabhi stopped by to appreciate update. Their healthy and friendly code language attracted my attention towards them, though it took me a week to figure out who is bhabhi or nanad and how?? Thanks rosh and kiran for making this ride great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ These two brought their whole family with them and we got Texas Anshu, Purva, Tia ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผhere as bonus. Ajnabi was having strong impact on the forum buddies, so Deepuโญ๏ธ came up with idea to have precap thread for her Naughty Chocolate. We all joined her there and she never disappointed any of us. Then we saw Himani's helping hand coming towards us,๐Ÿ‘ later she became one of the pillars of update. Show started picking up slowly; we started building our family in update. Mallu, kiran's๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ emoticon, Annies โญ๏ธsimple language started pulling us to comment in the thread. We all were so busy discussing massi that Mel ๐Ÿค—had to step in to update to tell us that how bad designer job getting done in the show,๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ where as Paayal๐Ÿ˜› was more focusing on to be the first one to comment in update thread๐Ÿ˜†, though she was confused with my update first time too, like Kanchii, who came up with the nice solution how to make update easily readable. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you to all of you. I truly touched.โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Show reached at new height so did our bonding with each other. Log Judte Gaye Kaarva Badhta Gaya. One day Anuja ๐Ÿ˜ƒalmost spilled her coffee to take live part in the discussion, where as I keep fearing that Suman will get ticket for browsing net on red light or her husband will go mad for not paying attention to him๐Ÿ˜ณ While Pink kept amazing us with her wonderful VeSha VM. Later on, I spotted one common member in Ajnabi and Bandini. The member was working as silent ghost in Ajnabi where as she used to come live in Bandini. We needed to work on her and now she is part of our family too. So Kuttu๐Ÿ˜›you are not silent ghost any more๐Ÿ˜†. Thanks friends, for having nice discussion with us. Means a lot to me.๐Ÿ‘

How can I forget Prateeksha, who every day briefed us in her way what was episode all about in 2 mnts noodles style๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. Later we got Shruti, Fatima ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผwho keep coming with splendid FF about VeSha. Shivani tried to chip in as time permitted her coz she is all the way across to other side of the globe๐Ÿค—. We even got Saakshi๐Ÿ˜‰ to take part in discussion by asking her how she chose her user name. We every day enjoyed Anna's comments in sparkling blue words, Sara and romalia (name please??) chipped in too๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Great timing buddies.๐Ÿ˜Š

I can not stop with out thanking two of my secret admirer those had stopped every day with out fail to thank me for doing update but never told their names, those two are liquidfantasy and pooh1512๐Ÿ‘ yaar ab toh bataado naam kya hai????๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Last but not least this write up makes no sense, if I do not thank IF development team for their effort to run the Ajnabi forum smoothly up to date and moderators for keeping discipline in the forum.

The journey was full with ups and downs. There were readers those did not like my update style and keep telling me to change my style, but me being me did not do that I remember their name on my finger tips, but going to skip it. I wish I could help you guys.

I thank you every one of you and all of the silent readers. Good Luck to you all.

If I forgot to mention anyone's, then I'm sorry. Kahaa Sunaa Maaf Dosto.

Please stay in touch as and when possible. See you all around in the forum, just keep in mind

KABHI ALVIDA NA KAHANA.๐Ÿค—

Today's Episode: I can't even say enjoy. Watch it at your own risk

1: Kamini thanks Radhika for accepting offer to take care of Day care construction. She tells her not to take veer's deadline seriously ( boy I did not know CV's female lead is now Super woman, all rounder. ๐ŸคชI thought she is fashion designer, now it seems she is interior designer too. I wish I could be Creatives's lead for 4 weeks๐Ÿคฃ)

2: Radhika wonders how come the project is pending for more than 3 months having veer taking care of it. Kamini brushes her of saying he is very busy and have to take care of so many other things ( man Kamini's smile and voice feels so fake and artificial)๐Ÿฅฑ Kamini introduces radhika to her architect. He wants to show blue prints to radhika, she denies and tells him it will be my way or high way, she does not need some one else ideas. Architect is shocked.

3: Arnav playing basket ball. Same kids want to take revenge. They go to bully him. This time Nihaal comes as a savior. Arnav and him becomes friend. N thinks if he stays happy then God will fulfill his wish to get massi back.( yeah Radhika is Aysha, you will know soon, Do not you know Aditi gone)

4: Kamini and Veer gets in to arguments regarding Radhika doing day care project. Veer does not believe she is capable of doing it. Kamini has full faith in her. Architect comes to inform that Radhika told she would have her own designs. Veer storms off from the office to talk to radhika. Kamini chases him. He stops seeing radhika meeting with staff.

5: radhika introduces her self to staff, tells them that day care is getting built for their convenience so she wants their out put in it. Veer, Kamini Stand far and watche this. Shridhar, Minnie, Chouksi, Pammi, fill her in about Ayesha's wishes. She thanks them all, about letting her know Ayesha's thought. She tells Minnie to fix meeting with house keepers those have kids.

6: radhika walks over toward kamini and Veer. Kamini all happy, jumping with joy, fully ga gaa over her ( oh boy looks like kamini switched her BF jiju to radhika, these two can run nice love story๐Ÿคฃ me confuse now about who is lead??) Radhika assures veer her meeting will not affect the dead line. He'll have designs on his table in 4 days. Kamini wants them to sit together and discuss project. Veer leaves in anger, Radhika follows him ( I go in FB when first time tiger came to know about Nihaal and he house arrested them, had heated arguments in his house with aditi maasi, leaving kamini in drawing room. It was awesome then.) Kamini thinks if some how veer and radhika gets closer and Ayesha gets off veer's mind that would be great.

7: JJ and khatwani skimming. JJ thinks project should not start. Kamini should not get successful to get veer and Radhika marry. Radhika had put ice water on his plans.He asks khatwani to keep eye on her and finds out her weak point . Khawani tells, he is trying but all she does is work.

8 Radhika meets veer in his office. He gives he 10 minutes to explains the project, she confronts him about it 3 months nothing happen and he gives her 10 minutes. She tells him why none house keeper was taken in consideration coz after all day care is for them. Veer tells her to submit designs so that he can kick her out by rejecting them ( I thoughtt aditi was replaced so that they can have nice romance between veer and radhika. Seems that is not the case)

9: radhika retorts he seems eagerly waiting to rejects her designs. He tells that he knows level of proudly girl like her. She replies back that this is her confidence and he might end up accepting her designs only. She storms off from office. Screen freezes on veer's face

Tomorrow:

Kamini asks veer to go to airport with radhika to pick up her father. He gets call, stars talking, Radhika is impatiens gets hyper, snatches the cell, gets in to argument, veer denies to drop her at the airport ( radhika is now calling veer TUM great improvement, Veer is clean shave with hair cut. What's new. Well nothing consistence in CV world. They keep changing things when it is totally not required, bottom line they want to have show with TOP TRP (in negative) FROM BOTTOM.)

Thanks again

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Deepu thanks.Down the memory lane

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N25GIlgx1w[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m speechless presently ..not in a position to say anything ..never thought that in my 5 years of IF journey a time will come where i will feel this emotional ..let me hold myself for sometime then i will come and post my reply in detail ..
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u so much Arpi๐Ÿค— I will really miss ur JPSYA updates and

comments..but I guess JPSYA is not worth talking abt after this new

track! KK 's acting has always been fake..JJ's plans are also recycled..

Let me guess what he will do now..he will mix something in Veer's and

new Ayesha's drink!! I think they should change current Ayesha by

September (another 4 months)..then again a mud scene..or this time

they can change Veer!!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arpi yaar i literally have tears in my eyes today........๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ........i'm so going to miss your lovely updates. More than the show i used to look forward to reading ur humourous updates.........has has ke pet dukhta tha.

sorry i'm feeling too emotional to write coherently.....so.THANK YOU soooooo much for making this journey so memorable....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey Arpita...trust me, tujhe bahaut miss karungi....hope tu koi aur forum mein jaldi hi aajaye, i will accompany u...well seriously maine update nahin read kiya, but read ur blue prints :) and thanks for remembering me yaar....yes those were good old days of JPSYA and all the fun we used to have...
anyways, they have killed the show for me...and baar baar kya ek hi baat karun...just that there is a striking similarity between dil ne jise apna kaha and this track...what i see and understand from the titles and the promo and all is that Rads is going to design the day care center..and in the movie bhumika does the honors for the children hospital...
anyways, u take care and yes i hope we do catch up in new shows like Geet and Odhani or some exciting existing shows...let me know...pm karna mujhe what forum u r regular in....
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

I m speechless presently ..not in a position to say anything ..never thought that in my 5 years of IF journey a time will come where i will feel this emotional ..let me hold myself for sometime then i will come and post my reply in detail ..

Hey Kiran, please cheer up yaar...hum sub to wahi hai na...so we will make our own team somewhere else...this show doesnt deserve loyal fans like us, so please dont be upset...
cheerup for us...atleast!๐Ÿ˜ณ
counterview thumbnail
Hi,
You are right. The current track has become really boring. No matter how hard you try to think that radhika=ayesha, its not at all convincing. Even if they start the veer-radhika romance, it will be a new girl in Veer's life, not ayesha. Things I bar about the new track is
1. For one- they had showed that Veer was always attracted to ayesha, even when he was cross with her. This is not true for radhika hence its hard to believe they are the same.
2. Whenever kamini comes on screen, veer become a mama's boy and totally subdueed. I wish they would send Mom on a pilgrimage , so that veer can become the brooding , angry hotelier who put ayesha on double duty once again.
3. Poor nihal has to be sad coz of masi's disappearance and no tricks are forthcoming from him
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpita.........๐Ÿค—
U've given me updates which I enjoyed evn in bakwaas epis(wen aditit was there) & i shall never forget u for that & for the awesome comic discussions we used to have in the epi discussion thread.
The only thing i can say is that the CVs are the biggest losers wen they lose such diehard fans like you in their games of petty plotics........
I am honoured that u mentioned my name even if i was ther on the forum for a comparatively short time & had been pretty much inactive since Aditi left.
Saying THANK YOU is the least I can do & also remeber u as a very dear firend forver & always......
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Like our lovely Kiran, I am too emotional and have had to struggle to write this. Arpi- your updates were the mainstay of my late afternoons/evenings as were the discussions that followed. I distinctly remember after ages of being a silent reader, I posted a comment and at first Kiran and then you all made me feel so welcome, the rest is history. As I said on FB today- defeat is not the worst of failures but not to have tried is the true failure. So I can say with confidence that all our "gang", which is the ones you have so sweetly named in your post and many others - we are all winners as we have tried time and time again to express our views and beg, threaten, cajole and coax CVs to bring back Aditi and not to take the show down this ridiculous tangent.
Those who have not been familiar with our 100s of pages of discussions every single day for the past 4 months will not understand this and neither will they understand the importance of this battle we have been undertaking for Aditi. On its face, we are a bunch of ridiculous fans fighting for script change and for Adi to be retained but the reality is a bunch of ppl who are now as close as siblings and wanting to keep the principles they saw in their favourite show.
Sorry for babbling but these things are festering in me so I need to say them.
Arpi- for the millionth time, thanks for all your efforts. Definately no alvida as we have already agreed we are switching to another show but this one, till this point, will always have a special place for us and we will keep Aditi's memory alive here as long as we can so anyone who wishes to stand in the way of that had best take note.
Love you Arps and all my other wonderful friends on this Forum. God bless.
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Like our lovely Kiran, I am too emotional and have had to struggle to write this. Arpi- your updates were the mainstay of my late afternoons/evenings as were the discussions that followed. I distinctly remember after ages of being a silent reader, I posted a comment and at first Kiran and then you all made me feel so welcome, the rest is history. As I said on FB today- defeat is not the worst of failures but not to have tried is the true failure. So I can say with confidence that all our "gang", which is the ones you have so sweetly named in your post and many others - we are all winners as we have tried time and time again to express our views and beg, threaten, cajole and coax CVs to bring back Aditi and not to take the show down this ridiculous tangent.

Those who have not been familiar with our 100s of pages of discussions every single day for the past 4 months will not understand this and neither will they understand the importance of this battle we have been undertaking for Aditi. On its face, we are a bunch of ridiculous fans fighting for script change and for Adi to be retained but the reality is a bunch of ppl who are now as close as siblings and wanting to keep the principles they saw in their favourite show.
Sorry for babbling but these things are festering in me so I need to say them.
Arpi- for the millionth time, thanks for all your efforts. Definately no alvida as we have already agreed we are switching to another show but this one, till this point, will always have a special place for us and we will keep Aditi's memory alive here as long as we can so anyone who wishes to stand in the way of that had best take note.
Love you Arps and all my other wonderful friends on this Forum. God bless.

hey Shruti...cutie....yes, i agree 100% with u...definitely no alvida and we all will continue batting and bowling, but on some other promising pitch! :)