_poonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
have you observed in today's precap they showed that radhika's father is coming from canda but ayesha's parents were dead they already showed it what does this mean is radhika is ayesh or not 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaanbunty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think they are adopted parents. Remember they said her father is a Doctor. So may be he is a Plastic Surgeon, after the accident may be they took Ayesha to Canada and there she started this life, and now they are coming to India.
I am pretty sure the Doctor adopted her.........
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaanbunty

I think they are adopted parents. Remember they said her father is a Doctor. So may be he is a Plastic Surgeon, after the accident may be they took Ayesha to Canada and there she started this life, and now they are coming to India.

Alas, we are still hoping against hope....
vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think ur rite
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think you spot it
from here they wil go like Yeh vaada raha movie.
Doctor's own daughter whose name was radhika is dead.
He found ayesha, has no picture of her, she has lost memory too so he gave his daughter's face to her and now she stays with him like his daughter with his daughter's identity.