Agar Aditi- Ayesha ki mouth nahi hoti to

amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I am not good at fan fiction, but I was thinking agar hamari Aditi ki cliff vali mouth nathi hoti to..They could have showed the love progression and realization slowly rather than in a week.

These are the some of the thoughts came into my mind
1)Kamini putting a marraige proposla for Veer, as she knows he hates Ayesha at least after the acceptane of the will and veer in Guessa agreeing for marriage and saying that he needs a tall girl and a girl who does not fight with him all the time....
They could have introduced Rahika at that time and may be they could have showed the engagment too
1 ) When veer went to thank Ayesha for her help in Nandini's case, Ayesha instead of accepting the thanks could have said I am just paying back the favour of Avinash as he is the one who bailed her out.
and just ignoring veer completely
Then veer's melt down starting towards aditi
2) Veer going to Nihal and askign more questions about Aditi and trying to find more about Aditi...s likes and dislikes(
3) Helping Ayesha indirectly...
4) Veer gave his card to the Marriage people who gave a ride to them in the Shimla trip.
And one of those people come to Hotel and ask Aditi infront of Veer for not changing her last name, as on the door name plate says Veer Vardhan Singh and Ayesha Sharma..
Before Aditi wants to say anything, Veer inturrupts her and says Ya she is ghamandi and she is not ready to change her last name to Ayesha Vardha Singh... But I have 100% confidene that she is goign to change her name pretty sooon...Ayesha looking angliy at him
5) Just to tease Ayesha spending more time with Radhika and makiing Aditi feel jealous...and
aditi also finally realizing veer's importance and love in her life...