Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
totally agree with u and well interpretation of our feelings.........keep posting
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

I am stunned once again at the eloquence with which you have expressed what so many of us are feeling, both in terms of Aditi's masterful performances and the despair we feel that she is not part of the show anymore. I totally relate to what you have so perfectly summed up in this post and as I have constantly wished for since this madness began, I sincerely hope that someone who influences these decisions reads this and decides to bring Aditi back (hoping against hope but still- have to keep hope alive when all else including sense has failed:)!) .

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi fan2Aditi - you have expressed my feelings in each and every word...... truly very very beautifully written............ We are still mourning the loss of Aditi and Veer's superb acting post Aditi made us feel as if all these were happening in real life and we went through the actual feeling of pain in separation from a loved one.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Ali .. u rock bro πŸ‘πŸΌ i guess noone else can write so well than u .. extremely well written and the way u have sum up every character and every artist its wortth reading ...Additi as well as we are so lucky to have fans like u who r unbiased and while expressing love of ur fav artist u have given equal praise to the rest of the artists too ...keep writing like this ...except few immature fans who have started other artists topic i m sure there r many intelligent fans of sanju as well who understands our situation and will try not to play with our emotions as well becoz they know that what we r facing they may get the same taste in near future afterall CVs ka koi bharosa nahi
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great work
really i mis aditi too much
Tanvi_R thumbnail

Hi Ali, Uwrite really well..u have very successfully expressed all our feelings through ur writing......i too wish all the best to aditi for all her future endeavours...

One suggestion: U can write FF on sid-aditi as u really write very wellπŸ˜›
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written post . It expresses the feelings and emotions of all the Aditi fans ... We miss her dearly and hope to see her soon ... This show is already a dead show ...what is left is a cadaver so that people can rip it apart ...
fan2aditi thumbnail
niksidfan, romaila,veiva,suman & tanvi_R, kiran & kajjal, i am overwhelmed by your generous comments. If only these words could get those creative heads to realize what fans want instead of just being stupid as always. Can't do much but we can hold on to the our feelings and admiration for our star Aditi.
Edited by fan2aditi - 14 years ago
beenarn thumbnail
I guess whatever v feel towards Aditi is falling into deaf ears. I dont think the CV's r going to bring her back, all v can hope and pray is to c Aditi in some new serial. My wish is to C Aditi & Sid together.
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: beenarn

I guess whatever v feel towards Aditi is falling into deaf ears. I dont think the CV's r going to bring her back, all v can hope and pray is to c Aditi in some new serial. My wish is to C Aditi & Sid together.

same hereπŸ˜ƒ