JPSY lost its A[diti Tailang]-Another tribute

fan2aditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
..In continuation of first thread "JPSY WITHOUT A"..

It's been two weeks since we last saw Aditi Tailang playing the role of Ayesha on JPSYA. Its feels like it has been ages since we last saw her on screen. Let us just gaze upon the time this show actually became part of our everyday lives and i'll share mine. Here i was surfing channels in order to watch some interesting show apart from all those typical saas bahu or sautan related shows. Yes i am not a fan of such shows. I hardly watch drama's on television. Suddenly this add comes up showing an ordinary girl vowing to take responsibility of taking care of her nephew in place of her sister and brother in law who were no longer in this world. The plot actually seemed interesting but since i wasn't sure i just moved on changing channels. As time passed the show was on air for a month or so & suddenly i managed to watch an episode of it. That was the day it changed my view completely of drama's on Television.

The sole reason was Aditi Tailang's exceptionally standing out performances after performances. Her sheer devotion to keep Nihal happy and smiling all the time despite their worst financial conditions was heart choking. Driving fun and happiness from all simple things was something only Aditi Tailang could show us from her character. Her optimistic approach of life and her sacrifices for sake of her nephew was a feeling that no words can express. And before you know it all of us became hooked on to this show all because of Aditi who brought love, affection, strength, and joy in our lives and made us realize what we should hold important i.e. our loved ones.
Within no time she conquered our hearts and watching her every day on show became like an energy source for us. Skipping an episode was out of question. It was as if we all were connected to her; we all could feel what she was going through when she shed tears alone and when she smiled for nihal; it brought joy & happiness to our faces as well. Her smile lit our lives like a sun shines in sky, if words could describe it.

The portrayal of this Ayesha character by Aditi was played to perfection. A person can only act this great: if they understand these feelings of love and affection for loved ones from core and Aditi tailing expressed such feelings 100%. Aditi Tailang gave life to this character and show which brought it to lime light within short span of time.

Just when things were getting exciting and steaming up as Ayesha buried her feelings towards Veer for sake of Nihal, Veer acknowledges his feelings for her and conveys them. The two looked awesome together but some how the production house are habitual of butting in and destroying a different, original , and more realistic show than rest and messed it up completely. We wouldn't have mind if they post poned the romantic aspect of story for a while and added mystery in between but nope they just had to kill it. Thus they killed Ayesha that we all knew of and sucked the very SOUL out of it.

It was supposedly a mystery whether that character is Ayesha or not but we're not stupid viewers. Although we all longed for the day when Aditi Tailang's character could have been retained in show and the new character would have been there to help her seek justice. With this plot a lot of creativity was possible but just like a norm production house resort to clichd gimmicks which none of us want to see because this was not what JPSYA offered. It offered ORIGINALITY and REALITY. Cutting long story short, We still long for the story to be what we expected, that is, story with Aditi Tailang as Ayesha in it. Whether that will happen or not any time soon, we in our own imaginations have kept Aditi Tailang as Ayesha and express our love for her in alternative takes on how things could have been instead of where the production house has taken it. Aditi Tailang's Ayesha will live within the imaginations of her fan and Aditi will remain in our hearts. Strangely even we feel how Veer felt when he heard Ayesha's scream while she fell of the cliff and he cried out for her. As of today her Fans are devastated and find our hearts (at least mine is) aching & crying to see Aditi Tailang back on this show.

Those who watch JPSYA now are one who are indifferent to shows and watch it mindlessly just like any other show and don't connect with the show and just want to get over with it whatever happens to the plot. Perhaps some would watch for sidarth or nihal or pammi or even sanjeeda who in their own capacity are trying their best to revive the show but one thing that is missing from the over all equation is a very important element and that was "Aditi Tailang". Some times some actors play the part too well that no other can ever top it and that is exactly what Aditi Tailang did with it. No matter how many people would come and give their best playing the part but Aditi's Ayesha has left a mark on all our hearts that no one else can. One thing worth mentioning is that Sidarth Shukla has proved his mark as an actor in week post Ayesha's death and gave top notch performance.

in the end Even if Aditi may not return to this show, our wishes and prayers are always with her. She'll have a wonderful career and a personal life as well. God bless her and us all.
Edited by fan2aditi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well written n u potrayed the views of all Aditi's fans.thanx a ton , fan2aditi.even i'm also a great fan of aditi.........i hve stopped watching jpsya after the creatives killed Aditi as Ayesha.i personally feel that the SOUL of the serial is gone n now it has bcome a typical serial.Aditi added freshness to the serial as Ayesha n her bonding wit Nihal was too good.
I wish Aditi ....GOOD LUCK IN HER LIFE !!!! n hope to see her sooon on tv.
I just love u.........fan2aditi !!!!!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am stunned once again at the eloquence with which you have expressed what so many of us are feeling, both in terms of Aditi's masterful performances and the despair we feel that she is not part of the show anymore. I totally relate to what you have so perfectly summed up in this post and as I have constantly wished for since this madness began, I sincerely hope that someone who influences these decisions reads this and decides to bring Aditi back (hoping against hope but still- have to keep hope alive when all else including sense has failed:)!) .

Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wonderfully written!!! The past two weeks has been dismal. This show WAS so captiving and refreshing. Unfortunately the actors have no real say in the storyline. The replacement was all from the CV and the Channel.

I am truly miss Aditi and her interaction with Sid and Rahul...it was unfabricated.
msing thumbnail
Thanks Ali. Wonderful Update, You are a wonderful writer. Thanks for expressing our feelings in such a nice way. πŸ‘πŸ‘ I hope CVs read this and change their mind.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to you for writing it again for our dear Aditi. this show was not just a show, somewhere we all connected with it. i still really don't want to believe this that she is not a part of it anymore........ still have a faith
within myself that she'll come. Hope she does
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 update , n ur a fabulous writer..........
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great writingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
pls do write more
Just wishing aditi all the best and hoping to see her soon
fan2aditi thumbnail
@amrita2010, foxs, sweet chocolate, msing, Melindam,ccolkat and rima001 (back at you :)) ; i really appreciate that you all liked what i have to say and have been really kind to me. Its good to know that we all share similar feelings and crave to see aditi tailang on screen, if not on jpsy anymore. I'm 100% sure we are experiencing withdrawal symptoms and talking about her makes us feel a bit relaxed. Undoubtedly her presence is greatly missed here. I am asking too much but GOD PLEASE PUT SOME SANITY IN THAT PRODUCTION HOUSE & MAKE THEM LISTEN TO OUR PLEA!
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey.....fan2aditi....u r a sweetheart .u r bang on with ur topic...........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ so nicely written which brought forward all our feelings and grudge...... thanks again and hope....cvs get to see this write up to know...how we miss aditi😭
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago